Challange to ck from ba

Well BAHQ, Death-BA, and BA Evo are 3 different SOCs as per in-game SOC system. I haven't seen ANY confirmation in this thread from ANY BAXXX members that the "no other SOCs" rule will also apply to whichever BA SOC has made this challenge. cK can't use help as per the challenge guidelines.... what about BA? Are they allowed to use help from other BA SOCs here? I mean... fair is fair.

*Edit*... looks to me (from the OP) that is is Death-Black Angels SOC who has challenged cK....

Whiskey

Hey look Menace is back!!!

Hi Menace:wave:

:lolup::lolup:

Well BAHQ, Death-BA, and BA Evo are 3 different SOCs as per in-game SOC system. I haven't seen ANY confirmation in this thread from ANY BAXXX members that the "no other SOCs" rule will also apply to whichever BA SOC has made this challenge. cK can't use help as per the challenge guidelines.... what about BA? Are they allowed to use help from other BA SOCs here? I mean... fair is fair.

*Edit*... looks to me (from the OP) that is is Death-Black Angels SOC who has challenged cK....

Whiskey

Who the hell are you anyways...
FYI the reason BAHQ, BA-Death and BA -Evo exists as 3 diiferent in game is because the societies are skill related but after all it is ALL Black Angels no matter what.
AND FYI if you maybe noticed since you seem to have the interest to check on BA maybe..just maybe you saw that CK merged into 1 big society coming from other societies like..Universe United and who knows more i don't actually give a shit..so we could do that too, merge into 1 soc but why should we? They failed on LG so many times anyway, they just wait for that one victory, so that they can troll on forum over it.
Sorry but i am certainly not impressed by them.:girl:

FYI the reason BAHQ, BA-Death and BA -Evo exists as 3 diiferent in game is because the societies are skill related but after all it is ALL Black Angels no matter what.
... so we could do that too, merge into 1 soc but why should we?

The reason you shouldn't is couse you wouldn't be on the 1st page of topskilled socs anymore :D

Who the hell are you anyways...
AND FYI if you maybe noticed since you seem to have the interest to check on BA maybe..just maybe you saw that CK merged into 1 big society coming from other societies like..Universe United and who knows more i don't actually give a shit..so we could do that too, merge into 1 soc but why should we? They failed on LG so many times anyway, they just wait for that one victory, so that they can troll on forum over it.
Sorry but i am certainly not impressed by them.:girl:

FYI, if you do some research you will find the vast majority of UU members that "joined" cK were originally cK. Ask around, its very very true ;)
I suggest you investigate the Deja vu episode that BAHQ completed a while back, that for some reason you BA* want to forget when it comes to the whole "merging" discussion. :ahh:

Enjoy your findings... noob

The reason you shouldn't is couse you wouldn't be on the 1st page of topskilled socs anymore :D

Even if we could merge societies, you will be proud to lose with out of top50 soc? :p

FYI, if you do some research you will find the vast majority of UU members that "joined" cK were originally cK. Ask around, its very very true ;)
I suggest you investigate the Deja vu episode that BAHQ completed a while back, that for some reason you BA* want to forget when it comes to the whole "merging" discussion. :ahh:

Yeah,, i know that :wise: i am not stupid, if you can read english you would have read that i was explaining that even if we are 3 soc (based on skill lvls) we team up as Black Angels as a whole on such events, no need to noob me.
Don't worry i know my facts i can read perfectly english myself.

i was explaining that even if we are 3 soc (based on skill lvls) we team up as Black Angels as a whole on such events,

So cK can't team up with several SOC's for "such events"? Rules only apply (or don't apply in exploitive instances) to Black Angels?

Santa Fucking Claus

Since you came up with this again I ask.
How about all that were part of "the band" before, that left and said fuck that. like i saw and read from many?

So cK can't team up with several SOC's for "such events"? Rules only apply (or don't apply in exploitive instances) to Black Angels?

Santa Fucking Claus

I thought making multiple accounts to get around a ban evade would result in a permanent IP ban? :yay:

i remember that :)

Whiskey

You really dont read the posts do you?

No menace there is never a mention of death or evo or HQ it has always been BA. Please lets try and keep this thread pretty clean Menace and focus on the lead post of the challange.

There is the CK soc against the BA soc it really is that simple.

Del

I think it quite clearly states BA above this is from the first page of the thread how much more time to you need to understand the rules?

After reading many many posts on the world domination thread about claims and counter claims from BA and CK the only true way to finish this and give braggin rights to one soc is for a semi organised challange.

We put some independent ppl to view the event on buildings and mcr.
We agree no mob trains
We agree no loging inside mcr
We agree no other soc helping either soc
We agree no last minute recruiting to each soc ie no regular members of other socs joining a fighting soc for a day or week. You know what i mean.

We agree a best of 3 one LG defend one LG attack and the last event maybe a fort event stars and triangles.
This would indeed stop all the bollocks i keep reading on this forum. Perhaps Menace would like to be one of the viewers to see fair play is carried out from all.

If CK really feel they are a better soc than BA well the challange is there for you to take. Remember your losing 4-1 atm your reputation against these claims you used exploits would be cleared in one fell swoop.

So CK you got the balls for it? We have.

Del

Again this is the front page of the thread and it clearly states BA. Dont think it needs any more explination?

Del

Last edited:
LOL like your attacks on BA

Del

You think I can be bothered watching that?... pffft.

Nice post though, probably :confused:

(at least it was short)

Sorry, didn't read any of the above :wise:

Posts that are too long bore the shit out of me....

omg.jpg

Tippin'

It was a joke man lol. Canada is known for it's beer..... ahhh nevermind....

Menace

Yes we are. Okay sorry for the Off Topic, I just had to support praise for Canadian beer. :)

Since you came up with this again I ask.
How about all that were part of "the band" before, that left and said fuck that. like i saw and read from many?

Manique, you have become bitter and twisted, perhaps its the company you keep these days that brings this out in you.

It doesn't suit you dude, get over it.

btw, Happy birthday :)

blablablabla.....and more blablabla ck shit noobs are going to die :laugh:
:handgun::rocket:
(if I made it very clear sorry):handjob:

Well CK lost land this week when will they lose the next watch this space

Del

you guys just lost it same way AOW thit just lost it HAHAHAHAHA now find it back AOW whil YOU ????

{removed}
Hope you wont take it to serious, I am practicing humor here, I can be asked to edit post if required instead of being banned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you wont take it to serious, I am practicing humor here, I can be asked to edit post if required instead of being banned.

thats good fun :) i want one of those shirts :laugh:

Back