Status

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Challenge to community: The list with the biggest whiners on EF

Hi,

While sitting at work I had this crazy idea to make a thread with a list containing the biggest whiners in EU. I know it might be a crazy idea, but if ppl show any interest in this I can keep on updating it just like the thread with the Most expensive items ever sold in EU!.

It will be a 20 ppl list(it can be extended later). Here's how I thought it will work:
Each person who wants to join the list must make a post on this thread with the EF name and a counter that starts from 0. The counter numbers the amount of whine posts each avatar makes.

Each time you make a whine post pls note it down and and increase the counter on the post you made on this thread. An link can be useful but not a must be.

Periodicaly I will update the main post with a link to each Whine Counter Posts on the thread.

Don't do it for me, do it for you... for EU... for history. When you will be old and almost having all the weapons in EU maxed, you can always look with nostalgy to those old whine threads :)

Let's start the things rolling!:rolleyes:

1. Sitram - Adrian Adi Martis(EU) - 0 Whines

Last edited:
Sitram - Adrian Adi Martis(EU)

Whine Counter: 0

NightwolfAA2k5 - Nytewolf Nyteshadow Nordorith(EU)

Whine Counter: 27 to date (Maybe more, Can't find the rest :laugh:)

Hmmm, no sorry, I know you mean it as fun but I don't think its a good idea to glorify whining.

:locked:

Reactions: Zap
Status
Back