Champions League Screen shot thread

PK 1
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

PK 2

CL 2009 Season 1 Event 15

OMG another poor event from me just couldn't seem to find the loot anywhere and the failed at pking ><, managed to get 1 with 2 sec to spare lol

Pk 1

Cya next week for the final 2 hour event in my fav domes :)

Total of 8 points this round; (1)Reg, (4) Bonus, (3) Highest single loot.

Globals:
(Highest single)

PKs:

CL Round 15

PK

Event 15

3 Globals (from Tracker)

Caperon Mature 58 PED Sunday, May 31, 2009 20:24
Caperon Mature 247 PED Sunday, May 31, 2009 20:01
Caperon Young 99 PED Sunday, May 31, 2009 19:34

3 PK's

Enough for full score :)

Klod and Vi should have my Globals (let me know if otherwise).

PK1

PK2

Full update coming tonight including details for everyone on what you need to score in the last round. I think pretty much everyone has posted their pk's now from week 15.

pk. crashed 2 times, rebooted, forgot to turn fraps back on but at least I got this.

2009 week 16

2nd place, full bonus points

pk's

Event 16

4 Globals (from EntropiaTracker)

Allophyl Old Alpha50 PED Sunday, June 07, 2009 20:52
Allophyl Prowler 53 PED Sunday, June 07, 2009 20:00
Allophyl Stalker 50 PED Sunday, June 07, 2009 19:13
Allophyl Prowler 78 PED Sunday, June 07, 2009 19:12

3 PK's

Full score :)

Full bonus this round. Was kind of worried at first that I wouldn't get a second global after riding 4th place for so long, but eventually it popped up. :)

Globals:

PKs:

Gratz on the tie Freyr, I think we both deserved 4th place after the back and forth efforts all season long. :)

CL round 16

Globals

PKs

Nice way to end the season - max bonus points :D

Round 16

Well, only joined in the last two events of the season, just for fun while Jamhot and Stave were filming for Jamhot TV, and found myself enjoying CL once again after a long absence. Being a born again noob makes a bit of a difference in what I can do in the domes but so far so good. Last night, despite Nadie cleaning out all the loot in the first minute with her neconu (big gratz Nadie :)) I finally managed to find at least a small one on a funky chicken.

No pk as I don't do that, but looking forward to seeing Mickey Cross post his kill of me for his points, he was nice enough to let me finish my mobs first :thumbup:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]league0022_thumb.jpg[/img][/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]this is my 2nd globel it was a big berry so hope ya got my globels on the night

vi klod week 14 i got two globels and posted them but only got one point atrax guardian and one more atrax so sould of had 3 points for this week :scratch2::scratch2:week 14

3 Globals that Klod and Vi must have (let me know if otherwise) and

Bounty 1

Bounty 2

Final results will be posted tonight although im guessing many of you have already worked out the scores. I do notice there are some that have not posted week 16 pk's yet. (just a hint).

Final results will be posted tonight although im guessing many of you have already worked out the scores. I do notice there are some that have not posted week 16 pk's yet. (just a hint).

I didnt have any :)

vi klod week 14 i got two globels and posted them but only got one point atrax guardian and one more atrax so sould of had 3 points for this week :scratch2::scratch2:week 14
Amended...

Back