Info: Champions League Season tickets S.2-2008

I'm ready. I think. :O

Yes sir, you can add me to the champions league season ticket list. :yay:

Last edited:
Bump, not many tickets left

Ah..yes..I want one too. :)

Lock me in! Even if I can't do the event I will cover cost of ticket before your deadline.

Last edited:
As much as I hate this....Im going to have to back out on this season. After looking at my calendar for the Fall Im going to miss too any Sundays. Maybe next time. Klod please remove me ...thanks and gl to all!!

Lexi

Recently got some PED... I am in if there is still some room ;)
Is posting this all that is required for now?

This will be my first CL and I think I need to brush up on the rules and such...

Yes, the Force is strong in you...

lol That's why you are an apprentice young padewan. Too much ying, not enough yang. :)

Embrace that anger, feel the power...you can rule the galaxy..
"Strike me down"!!!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Is posting this all that is required for now?

Posting here is enough for now. I will continue using this thread for registrations even if I will have a list of regged in other threads as well, this to avoid confusions.

During this month I plan to post the season rules and from 1st of august I also accept payments for season tickets.

*sets high skill goals*

Not ready for this season, but damn im eager to join this competition one day..

Any chance of a start?

Not sure what I need to do but I'm putting my hand up and just pm me with details of what you need from me.

I am sure some of you know me so any guidance on whats expected would be helpful.

Cheers

Bags :cool:

A few more days left of July. When august starts there will be no option to reserve season tickets unless someone sells his/hers to you.

5 Season tickets left

We shall make this Event "Operational"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND RULE THE GALAXIES

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Hi Klod, I shall drop off the list of possibles. But busy at the moment, and PED card probably can't take a serious bash at a full season so I'll just enter a few events from time to time.

Next year I shall give a serious bash at it from the start hopefully!

Recent events have allowed me to commit to a season ticket :D
Please add me to the list!

Back