CHANGE MY USERNAME FOR THE LAST TIME 711 YOU RETARD

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date

Do you want to allow Sinner a username change or new account from his ex-wifes?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
you wouldnt believe what i had todo to even get on this acct since i was perma logged into the banned one!!! put this to bed already and get it done!!

We can change our name IRL, I don’t see why we need to restrict the same privilege for a forum account. Especially when there is no malicious reasoning.
Poor sap for being stuck with your ex wife’s name, I had no idea.

I don’t understand. I can understand the issue with having two accounts, but can’t you just delete an old account and start a new one?

thats what im asking for.. either rename this one to something more appropriate or delete THIS ONE and let me use my own! like why TF its SOOOOOO impossible todo for him ill never understand... guy follows regulations and policies like a retard without any thought to specific circumstances.. theres scripts that could do a better job at moderating than him!

What if you deleted your current one first? Wait a few months then made a fresh one? Surely if you delete your account you are allowed to make another one or are you expected to be locked out of PCF forever?

u cant delete it.. can you? id be fine with that but not allowed todo that either.. pcf acct is for LIFE apparently

You can't delete EU avatar either, you got to send a support ticket. But nothing stops you in EU from starting another one with a different name and going again.
If you can do it in EU then why not on the stupid forums lol.

will i be banned on this acct now? and for what? accurate mentality assessments? or naming and shaming a mod? whats it gonna be 711? =p

Lets see...

2.2 - Insults/Flaming
Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts are not permitted. Posts of this nature will be edited or deleted by the Community Staff without notice and the offending member may be temporarily or permanently banned without notice. It is important to keep in mind that PlanetCalypsoForum is a global community and what might be acceptable behavior or language in one country may not be acceptable in others. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members and forum staff, along with constructive posting of opinions is essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked.

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas and are not permitted. Such threads will be removed without notice, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harassed you, file a support case at PlanetCalypso.com.

2.7 - Profanity
Profanity in thread titles or user titles is NOT permitted. Profanity in posts should be kept to a minimum, and not be used in a comment directed at other members, Forum Staff members, Entropia Universe planet partner representatives or MindArk representatives. While generalizations using profanity and/or foul language may be common in everyday conversation, when used in a direct communication to another person, they can be interpreted as rude or insulting. Excessively profane content may be edited or deleted without notice, and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum without notice, depending on severity.

2.9 - Excessive Complaining
Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the Mission of PlanetCalypsoForum and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to PlanetCalypsoForum, and is therefore NOT permitted. Any content submitted to PlanetCalypsoForum that is considered by the Forum Staff to be in violation of this rule may be edited or deleted without notice.

2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content will be deleted without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread.

I think you got a few bases covered. :D

Good luck noble gentleman.

Just get a new name, address, IP address, email address, Entropia account, and forum account simultaneously. You'll be fine.

Or convince your ex wife to make one, get her to use your name. Then just swap login credentials. You now login on “her” account.

If you ain’t friendly with her then....

@711 you can tell me 100x you wont do it and ill NEVER be ok with it just saying... youd better murder me cuz if cant get this looked after here ill bring attention to it everywhere else!

This might be a good time to REVIEW the pcf polices?!?

This is sure to get a positive response. :LOL:
haha yeh well according to the regulations im to msg him directly... since thats NOT working let discuss it here or facebook twitter instagram i dont care =p

Apropos of absolutely nothing, I miss Knuckles. Anyone else remember Knuckles? And whatever happened to that Sunsout Bunsout guy?

I'll give you my support on this.

Sinner has been a contributing participant in EU for many, many years now. 711, please fix this situation, it's a total travesty to treat valuable members of the community in this way.

I'll give you my support on this.

Sinner has been a contributing participant in EU for many, many years now. 711, please fix this situation, it's a total travesty to treat valuable members of the community in this way.
What a legend.

will i be banned on this acct now? and for what? accurate mentality assessments? or naming and shaming a mod? whats it gonna be 711? =p

No, you are a sinner...

While I cannot condone Sinners language and aggro, I most certainly can understand his frustration. Being saddled with the name of his ex, is something that would almost certainly allow an in game name change so why not here. If necessary add a tag (formerly Ms Patterson), so everyone is absolutely clear and no advantage could be seen or taken.
Please ignore his anger and treat this with compassion and let him have either a new account or ideally rename of existing account.
He is a valued member of EU, a service provider and generally well liked and well known player, he needs to be able to use the forum, and needs his avatar name reflected here for clarity when posting re space etc in particular.
Rules do have a purpose but should also be reviewed and if necessary changed when previously unseen situations need to be addressed. Nothing is or should be set in stone. The game has evolved the forum needs to also as appropriate

ahh the horror of typing a new name in one spot on a database - i completely understand why this is taking 5 +years! Stop bitching - complicated work takes time!

Well... RIP.

Only one way this is gonna go.

Something must be in the water.

We should just do an old fashioned petition. Start a poll. if you get 1000 votes yes then they should do it! Surely we can rally enough support!

Maybe 1000 reactions even

Status
Back