CHANGE MY USERNAME FOR THE LAST TIME 711 YOU RETARD

• Thread starter Deleted member 55358
  • Start date

Do you want to allow Sinner a username change or new account from his ex-wifes?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
I wouldn't bet on that. The population of the forum is about 500 people at peak hours. Maximum 100 active... everyone else just uses the trade sector.

I wouldn't bet on that. The population of the forum is about 500 people at peak hours. Maximum 100 active... everyone else just uses the trade sector.
Is that it? damn seems low.

may need to do a poll on a fresh topic, with a bit nicer language. I dunno if 711 likes to be called a retard lol

And why can't you change your avatar name when you want it to be the same as in the game?

Scam:
  • Multiple votes are allowed.
oh sorry was my 1st poll.. i disabled changing votes etc.. i didnt see mutiple votes as an option.

*edit* just checked there is no option for multiple votes and i cant so your pullin my leg =p

The reasons for the restrictions on forum username changes are explained very clearly in this thread:

PlanetCalypsoForum's policy regarding username changes

which was explained to you MULTIPLE TIMES.

This policy has been in place for a very long time, and many other members who wanted username changes in the past were not given exceptions.

Your continued aggressive pressing of this issue is inappropriate, and shows lack of respect for other forum members and the forum staff's effort to implement the forum policies evenly and fairly.

Take a break from the forum for a week, take a deep breath, and come back with a more mature attitude, please.

:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back