Chat: Internal Error ?

Society
The Ministry
Mad Rusty Scythe
Soo since the weekend started, I have been getting multiple Internal Error for loading up the Chat.

Looks like this
image upload

The auction takes 2/3 mins to load, the game disconnects at random & the ping reaches a whooping 200ms.

I have tried to re-install but the issue is still there, practically unplayable.

As always support has not responded since Friday to my ticket for that.

Did anyone else have the same issue / Any idea on how I can get this fixed ?

sounds like a connection/pc problem issue there too for me..
.) you have problems in other games too ? or only entropia ?
.) you have a new pc with windows 10 and syncronizing with the cloud maybe?
.)maybe restart your router.....
.) change internet connection settings in loader to 56kb ( yes i am serious about it)
.)other things only if the above ones dont help...like checking antivirus software ( i had to give entropia in a whitelist on mine, and had to adjust some modules)
.) do you share your internet connection with others ( quality of service for example?) , wlan ?? -> check settings or even better with cable
.)check also the install files on the client loader (only if the other options dont help at all)
hope the above points help you ...if not then it goes a bit deeper too then..like checking windows protocols ,drivers etc

GL,
Eddie

Last edited:
sounds like a connection/pc problem issue there too for me..
.) you have problems in other games too ? or only entropia ?
.) you have a new pc with windows 10 and syncronizing with the cloud maybe?
.)maybe restart your router.....
.) change internet connection settings in loader to 56kb ( yes i am serious about it)
.)other things only if the above ones dont help...like checking antivirus software ( i had to give entropia in a whitelist on mine, and had to adjust some modules)
.) do you share your internet connection with others ( quality of service for example?) , wlan ?? -> check settings or even better with cable
hope the above points help you ...if not then it goes a bit deeper too then..like checking windows protocols ,drivers etc

GL,
Eddie

Seems like the issue started ever since the Windows Update last week, This occurs ONLY on EU no other games that I pay have any sort of network hiccups.

Just flashed my SSD & Did a fresh installation of both Windows 10 & The game, Same thing again sadly

Thank you, the problem was solved by changing the DNS to Cloudflare 1.1.1.1

Back