Question: Cheap eco set up for Neconu

linzhizun

Provider
So I'm in the mood to hunt some Neconu lately to get some ESI, can anyone recommend an armor + plate set-up for them that is fairly cheap? Using mixed adj nem with serpent scales ATM but still take 50 from youngs sometimes so I die pretty often.

is there any untaxed spawn again thats worth mentioning or only LAs? Ive been using ghost with 5b, but barely took any damage as i used ranged gun..

Martial (L) Armor is usually pretty cheap armor and has decent stats.
Serpent plates are dead cheap but I hardly ever use them, 5b are alot more useful and probably worth getting a set of those.

I think the trick to grind neconu comfortably and efficiently is range/dps and not armor, they don't have that much health but a painful bite. Also evade works very well, they miss a lot past certain level / percentage (rings).

That said maybe look into pulsar 8 (L) plates.

I think the trick to grind neconu comfortably and efficiently is range/dps and not armor, they don't have that much health but a painful bite. Also evade works very well, they miss a lot past certain level / percentage (rings).

That said maybe look into pulsar 8 (L) plates.
Camo Bgh :)

And Paneleon spec armor :)
Don’t need armor with the Camo as you have to run to loot them but I guess it’s a bit off topic due to the price of it. Ml35 adj might do the trick tho?

Don’t need armor with the Camo as you have to run to loot them but I guess it’s a bit off topic due to the price of it. Ml35 adj might do the trick tho?
Have fun looting the corpses in middle of mob without Armor :D

incision plate set & Kobold armour <3
Do you even know what dmg type neconu does? Incision plate is useless. Also cobold have only 13 imp and 3 cut so useless aswell.

Like others suggest range is your best choice.

Last edited:
Have fun looting the corpses in middle of mob without Armor :D
You pull from front of pack and adjust how much range you utilize so it doesn’t die in aggro range of the others. This combined with 50m range loot pill work fine. Used a camo since this summer before I went melee now so I got experience with it. Range is underrated for hunting above your armor and evade level :)

Try Martial+5B, it should be pretty decent.

If you find Martial is still letting too much damage through, try mixing in some cheap parts of Spartacus, there are usually some on auction.

is there any untaxed spawn again thats worth mentioning or only LAs? Ive been using ghost with 5b, but barely took any damage as i used ranged gun..
I can only find the LA with them

So yeah I can beat them at range with a high dps weapon lol but whenever they start respawning on top of me, I'm fked

I can only find the LA with them

So yeah I can beat them at range with a high dps weapon lol but whenever they start respawning on top of me, I'm fked
if you cant find untaxed spawn, i advise NOT to hunt that mob, no matter the events and other bs. if you still want to hunt them get range, but given taxes there is plenty of better mobs on every planet.

I hunted neconu with martial +5b and bc30.If i have the skills for range weapon like bc40 + dante he wouldnt even come to me..And armatrix is decent range..So in my opinion you dont need that high range for young,mature just gun which can fit Dante amp from my perspective.
Martial with 5b takes it very well..No issues,but like others said hard to find spawn now without LA and paying 4.5% tax is a bit high with our Eff we have...return is crap with the tax above it.

One untaxed spawn exist, but is very bad, mixed with scaboreas. N from Isslye

I think the trick to grind neconu comfortably and efficiently is range/dps and not armor,

I think this is overlooked by a lot of people when it comes to certain mobs.

Back