Buying: Cheap Helicopter for Rescues

Sam_Panda

Provider
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Samuel Sam Panda
I'm looking to buy a helicopter for the purpose of rescuing avatars stranded at awkward revives. Can't pay a lot, but maybe someone has one without much TT value left on it. PM me if you can help out.

Thanks,

Sam Panda :)
Calypso Rescue Team
www.EUForces.com

Good luck. Hope you get one there great for rescues and TP runs.

Isn't it cheaper to rescue them by borrowing them low TT TP I chips and some ME? :dunno:

Isn't it cheaper to rescue them by borrowing them low TT TP I chips and some ME? :dunno:

We actually prefer to run with them to the nearest TP. It's more fun :yay:
But sometimes we have to fly them out, like from the Medusa Head islands, or there's not enough time, or when there are too many big mob and too few rescuers :eek:

TP chips? Well.. interesting idea... but new players have few MF skills and will typically land any place but where they are aiming :laugh:

While I don't imagine anyone has damaged their helicopter enough to have a low TT one yet, I certainly hope you are able to get one. Calypso Rescue Team is a great cause and has been around for a very long time doing kind things for Entropians.

Sam_Panda said:
TP chips? Well.. interesting idea... but new players have few MF skills and will typically land any place but where they are aiming :laugh:

Plus they need a Mindforce Implant, and if they don't have one then also an Implant Inserter.
Easier to fly them out, or do it the old way and run them out.

wheres the fun in that?

bumpity bump for a balled sam panda

I think there's a better chance finding a low tt VTOL for a way cheaper price in addition

Sam Panda ....shame on you. you are from chicago USA and you post that you want to buy chip Helicopter. I cant belive. If i was usa citizen, i would be ashamed regarding your attitude.

Shame

Sam Panda ....shame on you. you are from chicago USA and you post that you want to buy chip Helicopter. I cant belive. If i was usa citizen, i would be ashamed regarding your attitude.

Shame

:laugh:

USA citizens are allowed to buy only expensive items? :scratch2:

Shame

:scratch2::laugh:
OMG what kind of cliché is that??? roflmao! or is it just a troll? lolz

Didn't know each USA citizen had a FAT wallet/ banknotes tree :laugh:
ah, Sam... shame on you you scammer! :laugh:

Back