cheapest medium BLP gun

Iceman

Alpha
Society
Dark Brotherhood
Alpha Iceman Aviator
i amlooking to buy a medium blp gun but i wana find out what the cheepest one is
it can be (L) OR NON (L)
and if you have one please inform me

Starkhov AS-97 or Tegretov TR5 is a good choice... There is a new gun out for starters that is great...

The GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus is decent if you are just starting. (Sell for about 95 PED full TT, but it is limited.)

Good luck!

Starkhov AS-97 or Tegretov TR5 is a good choice... There is a new gun out for starters that is great...

The GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus is decent if you are just starting. (Sell for about 95 PED full TT, but it is limited.)

Good luck!

if u do go for the GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus, then wair a bit.its only just come out so crafters dont know what price to charge yet :)

if u do go for the GeoTrek LP120 Niloticus, then wair a bit.its only just come out so crafters dont know what price to charge yet :)

Of course... But in the grand scheme of (L) Weapons... The full TT of the LP120 is 43.50... So 94 PED is a little over 200%, it's about within the realm of the other (L)'s.

Of course... But in the grand scheme of (L) Weapons... The full TT of the LP120 is 43.50... So 94 PED is a little over 200%, it's about within the realm of the other (L)'s.

200% is a rediculous price for (L)s - it completely destroys all decent economy. ppl only pay 200% for truly remakalbe (L)'s like k400, and not jsut for its eco - k400 has decent dmg/sec. i still personally wouldnt pay 200% for the k400 because i'd have just as much economy as using my ml, and the ml is WAY more fun to use :p

thanks all

ill probably go for the GeoTrek LP120
once the price go's down

Back