Cheaters unbanned?

Status
They should get perma ban. Cheating is stealing, stealing is punishable with jail.
How about we cut their fingers so they wont click.
Or best, lets cut their heads instead right? gogo

If you do not cheat you are a loser. I cheat and I win. I will always win. I win your money. Even if they ban me for 30 days I will still find a way, You provide me your assets almost for free willingly by still playing this game. Now grab your credit card and depo more. I want a new Breitling.

Cheating is not lame. Ultimate goal is to win. Be on top. Be better in PVP, events, auctions. Consequences are blurred. May not come at all.

sometimes i am really scared of how many sociopaths and vast variety of psychiatric cases exist in entropia...

There is only two outcomes for cheaters:

1- they end up completely isolated and alienated from the comunity once exposed.
2- hang with a group of cheaters until they eat each other.

Must feel very empty in those little brains of theirs...

There is only two outcomes for cheaters:

1- they end up completely isolated and alienated from the comunity once exposed.
2- hang with a group of cheaters until they eat each other.

Must feel very empty in those little brains of theirs...
Think there is another outcome where they take home a few hundred k peds as well😉

Cheaters Haiku yessss :D

Think there is another outcome where they take home a few hundred k peds as well😉
If the said cheater gets paid by someone who know he is a cheater then the dumb one is not the cheater. So, either he gets those peds from other cheaters (2) or he might pull one or two deals. After that he is burned for life (1).

Condoning cheating and then supporting it by buying the goodies from cheaters just cause its cheap or the only source of an item is the real hipocrisy...

Status
Back