Chiee's Entropiafund

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
Chiee's EntropiaFund - Entropia Universe Investing

For those of you looking to make an investment in the near future
I give to you a great opportunity to make some real PEDS in Entropia.

Join the EntropiaFund and become

an owner of investments:
Land Area #23 - Royal Club - Berycled Stalker
Land Area #24 - Royal Club - Ambulimax Young
Land Area #46 - Proteron Pasture - Proteron Young
Land Area #53 - Winter Park - Mining LA
Land Area #54 - Atami's Proteron Paradise - Proteron mat-provider & Big Chomper
FOMA - Biodome 9 - Mining LA
Medusa's Head - Bakunawa Island - Mining LA
* NEW * - Land Area #65 - Shinkiba Land
* NEW * - Land Area #21 - Formicadicas
Port Atlantis Stable

an owner of multiple other deed's
a member of a great economic network inside Entropia Universe

-------> <------

----->>> Short introduction video of Entropiafund <<<-----

Some details about fund:
Currently investors: +350 (updated 8.4.2020, not updated regularly)

Statement of 2018

Peds Invested more: 630,2k PEDs
Paid withdrawals: 337,1k PED
New investor accounts: 56

Profit : +121,3k PEDs
Profit increased from last year : +17,5k PEDs
Profit increased % : +17%

ROI (year) : 10,13% What is that ROI? Read from second post!
AVG ROI (week) : 0,194%

----------------------

Statement of 2017

Peds Invested more: 1,1M PEDs
Paid withdrawals: 421k PED
New investor accounts: 150
AVG investment (per investor): 6,3k peds
Profit : 103,8k PEDs
ROI (year) : 11,28% What is that ROI? Read from second post!
AVG ROI (week) : 0,217%

---------------------------------

Statement of 2016

Peds Invested more: 603,6k PEDs
New investors : 71 avatars
AVG investment (per investor): 407,84 peds
Profit : 66,3k PEDs
ROI (year) : 19,3% What is that ROI? Read from second post!
AVG ROI (week) : 0,371%

--------------------------------

1st full year: investor who invested at first week when I started fund made back in year 20.66% of his investment!

Statement of 2015. (mostly summer season)
Yearly: 11,44 %
Weekly: 0,22 %

# General Information / Rules / FAQ

1 If you invest you will accept that Chiee will make all decision what happens in fund

2 Invested peds will be added cash balance and investor owns % of FUND

3 All dividends will be balanced weekly and re-invested

4 VERY IMPORTANT - Please make a special note of this. I am not providing any collateral for the investments and do keep that in mind. I am offering to keep all the data in public view in return for the trust. If you are however uncomfortable with the idea, it is my humble opinion that you do not consider this deal.

5 Invested peds will be used to buy more stuff (Land areas, CLD's , Space vehicles etc...)

6 Invested Deeds and other stuff can make also loss for investors. Deed trading will be used LIFO
method.

7 Investor can request withdrawal from Chiee when he wants
Investor will get withdrawal after weekly balance

8 Times for withdrawals (can change) (Because its possible Chiee have to sell deeds for make withdrawal)
Withdrawal can be faster also if there is cash balance enough. (Investors accepts that its possible he
need to wait his withdrawal longer than times below).
Peds Time
< 1 000 1 week
> 5 000 2 weeks
> 15 000 1 month

9 Fund will have always around 3k peds for withdrawals (amount can increase)

10 Minimum / Maximum Investment

Minimum > 50
Maximum There isnt, You can invest even daily if you like, what amount you want.

11 Sweat as investment * SWEAT BANK
You can invest also sweat with rate 2.0 PED / k. But this means that when you want withdraw
you will get your "sweat investment" paid as sweat. Example you invest 10k sweat which means its
20 PED. You want withdraw your balance after 2 months and your invest is now 22 PED. You will receive
back 11k sweat. (just example how it works.)

Minimum > 25k = 50 PED
Maximum 200k per investor atm.

Sweat withdrawals are instant. If we dont have enough sweat in stock you will get your investment in peds with same rate.

12 Chiee will take 1% from profit for salary of running FUND , Land Areas , etc

# Questions / Answers

Q How I can Trust Chiee?

A Trust is an issue for many people as well. I have been running this funding over 4 years. Paid over Million peds back to investors. Maybe one of most trusted person in Entropia Universe. In my opinion there's few reason atleast why to trust me.

Q: What is Benefits for investing?

A: You can Advertise / hunt / organize team hunts at our own Land Areas
and get income from that. Its more easy to effect one Land Area
incomes than whole planet. Example AUD's

Q Will Chiee quit EU

A Not gonna happen, If it happens someday ALL FUND holdings
and peds will be shared with owners

Q Can Chiee sell Deeds

A Yes, Sold deeds will increase FUND cash balance and profit / loss will be added to investors.

Q What is minimum invest

A 50 peds

Q Can I withdrawal my money / peds

A Yes, You can request your withdrawal when you want

Q How often I need to Invest

A
You can invest continuesly daily, every week, or monthly. All works!

Q How I can see my Invested balance and how we contact

A There is online google docs sheet where you can see everything.
Your balance, other investors balance. All incomes, logs what happens
etc.
We have ingame channel where all investors are. You get invite there
when you invest.

If this is something that you could be intrested please PM me here forums, or ingame or drop your question here in this thread.

Best Regards

Chiee

Last edited:
ROI? I get asked this to much so I copy pasted it from google:
if you know already skip the post :)

Return on Investment (ROI) is the benefit to an investor resulting from an investment of some resource. A high ROI means the investment gains compare favorably to investment cost. As a performance measure, ROI is used to evaluate the efficiency of an investment or to compare the efficiency of a number of different investments.In purely economic terms, it is one way of considering profits in relation to capital invested.

Purpose
In business, the purpose of the "return on investment" (ROI) metric is to measure, per period, rates of return on money invested in an economic entity in order to decide whether or not to undertake an investment. It is also used as indicator to compare different project investments within a project portfolio. The project with best ROI is prioritized. Recently, the concept has also been applied to scientific funding agencies (e.g. National Science Foundation) investments in research of open source hardware and subsequent returns for direct digital replication.

ROI and related metrics provide a snapshot of profitability, adjusted for the size of the investment assets tied up in the enterprise. ROI is often compared to expected (or required) rates of return on money invested. ROI is not net present value-adjusted and most school books describe it with a "Year 0" investment and two to three years income.

Marketing decisions have obvious potential connection to the numerator of ROI (profits), but these same decisions often influence assets usage and capital requirements (for example, receivables and inventories). Marketers should understand the position of their company and the returns expected.

In a survey of nearly 200 senior marketing managers, 77 percent responded that they found the "return on investment" metric very useful.

Return on investment may be calculated in terms other than financial gain. For example, social return on investment (SROI) is a principles-based method for measuring extra-financial value (i.e., environmental and social value not currently reflected in conventional financial accounts) relative to resources invested. It can be used by any entity to evaluate impact on stakeholders, identify ways to improve performance, and enhance the performance of investments.

Risk with ROI usage
As a decision tool it is simple to understand. The simplicity of the formula allows to freely choose variables e.g., length of the calculation time, if overhead cost should be included, or details such as what variables are used to calculate income or cost components. To use ROI as an indicator for prioritizing investment projects is risky, since usually little is defined together with the ROI figure that explains what is making up the figure.

When long term investments take place, the need for Net Present Value adjustment is high. Similar to Discounted Cash Flow you should use Discounted ROI instead.

Calculation
For a single-period review, divide the return (net profit) by the resources that were committed (investment):[3]

return on investment = Net income / Investment
where:
Net income = gross profit − expenses.
investment = stock + market outstanding[when defined as?] + claims.
or

return on investment = (gain from investment – cost of investment) / cost of investment
or

return on investment = (revenue − cost of goods sold) / cost of goods sold

Link to wikipedia :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_on_investment

Last edited:
reserved.....

Indeed a nice opportunity to invest some not needed peds or even sweat for a given time period. I especially like the scalability of said investment.

Regards

Isaac

updated investors amount up to +85. Lots of people who has been intrested about it.
2016 has been running 3 weeks and fund avg weekly return has been 0.4% for invested amount:)

Wow something to use my sweat for! Count me in

Sounds excellent :)

We are reaching 100 investors soon :)

Update note that we own also part of LA54 - Atami's Proteron Paradise now.
If you like to get your share of taxes from these 3 LA's join to our funding and our success ;)

BR
Chiee

little update

from start of 2016.
Investors invested more peds: 115334,44
ROI from 14 weeks: 6,44%

means avarage weekly return has been 0,46% :)

if you are intrested about our funding pm me here, ingame or post in this thread.

Regards
Chiee

little update

from start of 2016.
Investors invested more peds: 115334,44
ROI from 14 weeks: 6,44%

means avarage weekly return has been 0,46% :)

if you are intrested about our funding pm me here, ingame or post in this thread.

Regards
Chiee

It's going great Chiee! Thanks for having us and for making sure the Fund runs perfectly! Keep up the great work. Thanks. You Rock!

Easiest way to make peds I have found. Initially just wanted to avoid the auction exploit but realized I make more peds if they sit with Chiee. Thank you for working the funds for us!

I really like the initiative here,

Good work Chiee, best of luck :)

Thanks for nice feedback all :)

bump bump bump :)

You can invest even sweat and rate 2.0 ped / k :wise:

I like this kind of unique idea and initiative, bump !!

I like this kind of unique idea and initiative, bump !!

Thanks for nice feedback!

We bought LA # 53 - Winter park few weeks back. this is how group funding works :)

first full year for my funding.

investor who invested at first week when I started fund made back in year 20.66% of his investment!

lets hope next year is even better :)

Can you PM me or write here (sorry if I missed it), what the current investment pool is?

bit update.

New deposites from start of 2016. 305975,79 peds! :)

Taking atm per user max 10k peds and 200k sweat. Have to limit deposits or we have to get planet soon ;)

Have to limit deposits or we have to get planet soon ;)

Get a planet...and then listen to the community....It will then be the planet everyone wants to be on :laugh::wtg::yay:

oh forgot to say that fund owns part of bakunawa island aswell. Best spawn for your caudatergus iron mission! only OA-Stalkers there! :yay:

I can honestly say Chiee is a stand up guy, I have traded and trusted him.

I can honestly say Chiee is a stand up guy, I have traded and trusted him.

Cheers Danny0 for your kind words :)

We are now looking more investors and peds for fund since we figured where we going to invest next :)

Feel free ask here or pm me if you have any questions :)

We are now looking more investors and peds for fund since we figured where we going to invest next

Feel free ask here or pm me if you have any questions :)

when is the dividend paid out?

Dividends are "paid" or I like to say balanced weekly to investor account. Example you have invested 1000 ped and next week you will get 3 ped dividend. your total account balance is then 1003 ped. Next week dividend would be 2ped and then you have 1003 + 2 = 1005 ped. so its not paid to investor until he likes to withdraw hes balance or some of it.

Let me know if you have other questions :)

Last edited:
Let me know if you have other questions :)

Q How I can Trust Chiee?

A Trust is an issue for many people as well. I Have done many
trades inside of the Entropia Universe. I've borrowed / bought IMP fap.
My real life name is publicly known, (My avatar name) and I'm not shy
about where I live. Trust is NOT an issue.
What happens if Chiee dies IRL tomorrow? Does someone else IRL know about the fund, have the id and password to your account, and will be able to distribute the funds back to who they really belong to?...

You say that "Trust is not an issue," but it always must be one when "funds" are set up in game such as this one... as history has proven over and over...

by RR Fund example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?68465-R-amp-R-Fund&highlight=stts

by DWIF (Developing Worlds Investment Fund) example:
https://www.onlinecapex.com/forums/author/10383?show=2&page=18

by MMA Big Showoff example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ing-Professionals&highlight=entropia+holdings

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...tment-fund!!&p=2514534&viewfull=1#post2514534

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?127118-The-Truth-of-the-Auction&highlight=

by Pirate Fund example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...estment-Fund&p=1900368&viewfull=1#post1900368

by Hardwrath scam example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...k!-...almost&p=2755027&viewfull=1#post2755027

by Anshe example:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?72398-Convert-L-to-PED

and many other examples that happen over and over over the course of this game's existence...

What makes your fund, and how you plan to 'end it' eventually, any different than the above examples?

What differentiates you from those guys?
Why?
How?

What's the "end of your life irl" due to some accident or unforseen circumstance "plan"?

What's your plan if something happens irl to you similar to what Hardwrath dealt with that caused him to not log in for over a year while he was holding other people's money (some of which may have ended their time in game during the duration of that year?..., etc.)

Last edited:
Back