Chiee's Entropiafund

next LA will be bought soon, still looking more peds for it:)

ext LA will be bought soon, still looking more peds for it :yay:

bumpedi bump

bumpyyyyyyyyyy

bump bump bump

Is it reasonable to say that if you sell all LAs you can buy new moon from MA :scratch2:
As a new shareholder I will vote yes for that :yay:
I think the profit will be better and enjoyment from hunting on a moon that I own % :yay:

bumpy bimpu bambu

bumpyyyyyyyy

LA collection is going to be bigger soon :)

bumpppppppppppp

bumpyyyyyyyyy

december already, intresting to see returns of 2017 later ^^

bump bump bump

bump bump bump

Statement of 2017

Peds Invested more: 1,1M PEDs
Paid withdrawals: 421k PED
New investor accounts: 150
AVG investment (per investor): 6,3k peds
Profit : 103,8k PEDs
ROI (year) : 11,28% What is that ROI? Read from second post!
AVG ROI (week) : 0,217%

2017: Im very happy about result of 2017. We made over 100k peds profit, over 1M peds more investments and I was happy to payout 420k peds to investors. I expected bit higher ROI at start of year but fund has been growing so fast and we doubled size of investments so it was bit hard to find good investments since we had so much ped to use all the time. We made lots of new investments on Land areas like Ola #46 proteron pasture, rocktropia isle of lost souls etc.

Looking forward for 2018 and hopefully we will find good investment opportunities. Im expecting over 12% ROI for this year aswell.

Also want to say thanks to all investors who believe me and welcome all new and old ones. Good luck

-Chiee

Last edited:
Statement of 2017

2017: Im very happy about result of 2017. We made over 100k peds profit, over 1M peds more investments and I was happy to payout 420k peds to investors. I expected bit higher ROI at start of year but fund has been growing so fast and we doubled size of investments so it was bit hard to find good investments since we had so much ped to use all the time. We made lots of new investments on Land areas like Ola #46 proteron pasture, rocktropia isle of lost souls etc.

Looking forward for 2018 and hopefully we will find good investment opportunities. Im expecting over 12% ROI for this year aswell.

Also want to say thanks to all investors who believe me and welcome all new and old ones. Good luck

-Chiee

you should never use red numbers for positive things :laugh:

Statement of 2017

Actually you can. Originally red was for assets black was for liabilities.

FYI on weighing for risk on this fund. I think it has turned for now based on my last request.

First Request to withdraw a fairly small balance of $6k was 12/28/17. Was told to wait. We'll see.

FYI on weighing for risk on this fund. I think it has turned for now based on my last request.

First Request to withdraw a fairly small balance of $6k was 12/28/17. Was told to wait. We'll see.

Make second request and we will see :)

bump for fund

The log now says I made a full withdrawal on 2/11/18 but I think it can be confirmed by MA that the transaction never took place. I'm currently online and Chiee is online but not replying. This is 7,029 ped.

*** Chiee I am leaving animal essence in auction for $7,029 ped. You can buy it and be done with it or keep my investment in the log and continue to add interest until you have the fund to refund them.

Last edited:
Back