Chikara Condos

Bolivar

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Bolivar diGriz
I just bought a Condo at Sukara City and was wondering who else lives there.

If you own an appartment there, can u post it here?

Hope to see some neighbours!

Chikara Koufuku Condos, 11F

TrisBruce Bolivar diGriz

Hi mr NBK, I live under you on floor 8 so keep your music down! I know you and your partying shenanigans, I watched you carrying your stereo up the televator with a big grin.

Hi mr NBK, I live under you on floor 8 so keep your music down! I know you and your partying shenanigans, I watched you carrying your stereo up the televator with a big grin.

Oooh.. I was sure no one was looking. Well.. I also carried up my computer, most of the time I'll be playing Entropia, so no worries. I'll let you know if I plan to party :cool:

Are there only the two of us in all of those condo towers?

Scary... :holyshit:

Koufuku 6g .. Happiness tower in Cherry Blossom City

I miss the cherry trees btw :/

I'm living there too! ;)
Koufuku Condos 13A

Sachi tower 15 E - visitors welcome :)

The only problem with Sakura city is the empty shops on the first floor, though i do like the trading centre. Anyone selling, know of a seller or the last time one was sold (price range???). Pity - it could be a good social/trading hub if the interior wasnt so dark and shops hidden behind the foyer walls.

Chikara Koufuku Condos, 14E

Howdy :)
Chikara AI 8E is my little haven. Good to see another neighbour in the area :)

I tend to inhabit any abandoned apartment , slipping out the balcony when the owners arrive.

Bones

Im in Chikara Ai 9g. If you decided to visit and have a hard time finding it, just follow the trail of empty Beer cans, discarded whisky bottles, and dead hookers.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Kansha 8A here. Stop by for a :beerchug:

:laugh:

Back