Chip Off The Old Block - Fort Medusa Calamusoid Mission Chain

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
Anyone had any success looting these A1 chips yet?

If so any tips?

Follow anyone in the Rangers soc.

Heard from one source it’s in loot, L20 dropped it
Heard from someone else that it’s just a random spawn on the ground somewhere you interact with.
I know I spent ~1.8k shooting all levels and it wasn’t in my loot.

Heard from someone else that it’s just a random spawn on the ground somewhere you interact with.
It drops in loot wave. 2 people got it after 4h grind after that nothing. I was unfortunately not one of the two who got it even tho I grinded there for 4h. :laugh:
Looks like all maturities can drop it.

This new Secret Lab looks really cool and I like this whole team instance concept, kinda like the way Robot Beacons felt like when they first came out, very few if any could actually solo them initially so you had to make a team if you wanted to be able to finish it. So far, this RDI Secret Lab kinda feels that way from what I've seen.

I am very disappointed that the keys are non trade-able tho, lower level players would not be able to do this so I don't see how that makes any sense...

EDIT: oh wait, looks like it CAN be sold, it has a market history link. Can anyone confirm it is indeed auctionable?

Last edited:
Some information about the new mission:
I received 3 [Blank Calamusoid Chip, Sector A1] from Calamusoid L40 - this chip cannot be traded or sold. It allows you to take on a mission to reprogram it. To do this, you need to kill Salamusoid, it took me 35-40 L40. In return, you get [Profiled Calamusoid Chip, Sector A1ш - it can already be put up for Auction.

This new Secret Lab looks really cool and I like this whole team instance concept, kinda like the way Robot Beacons felt like when they first came out, very few if any could actually solo them initially so you had to make a team if you wanted to be able to finish it. So far, this RDI Secret Lab kinda feels that way from what I've seen.

I am very disappointed that the keys are non trade-able tho, lower level players would not be able to do this so I don't see how that makes any sense...

EDIT: oh wait, looks like it CAN be sold, it has a market history link. Can anyone confirm it is indeed auctionable?

yes they can be traded, Mathilda confirmed it with me. Not sure if they can be auctioned though.

got mine to drop after about 2.5k cycled

A1 chip looted this week at fort lahar hunting calamus lvl 5 although I did not even have the mission yet xd

Yeah blank chips are lootable without the mission. You need the mission active to fill them to the version used to enter the instance.

Back