Chipping out question

S.R. Trader

Guardian
Silk Road Trader
Hello everyone,

I consider chipping out most of my skills cause loots bad, drama bla bla, tho I have a question related to hidden skills.

I would like to continue with healing service and beauty service, I will put an example:

Skill: Design: Fashion Design is unlocked when u get to level 15 Tailor Profession, which then contributes 7% to Beauty Professions. If I sell all my Tailoring skills then my Tailor Profession will go from +15 to 1. What happens to the hidden skill ? I mean do I still get the skill: Design: Fashion Design in any beauty profession ?

Another question related to skills would be: How do you guys think its best to sell all the skills ? Per category / individual ?

Thanks in advance for all the answers.

Once the unlocking professions drop below the unlock level the hidden skill becomes disabled. Can chip it out but it doesn't contribute to anything until you reach the unlock level again.

Very few skills have any demand so you are better off sell them individually.

Once the unlocking professions drop below the unlock level the hidden skill becomes disabled. Can chip it out but it doesn't contribute to anything until you reach the unlock level again.

Thanks for the answer Svarog, helps alot. If it weren't for helpful people like you, I wouldn't be here tbh.

They must have changed it in the last 5 years. Last time I chipped out below the unlock threshold of a skill, it was completely locked out and I could not even chip it out. I have been significantly more careful since.

They must have changed it in the last 5 years. Last time I chipped out below the unlock threshold of a skill, it was completely locked out and I could not even chip it out. I have been significantly more careful since.

Yes it was changed a few years ago.

Thanks for the extra info !

Back