Akbar

Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Chirpy
Chirpy_WBG.gif

Description :
This is a small hybrid bird originally brought to Calypso as a pet by the first settlers.
It can't fly but it's very swift and agile.
After the robot revolt and the war that followed,
it spread out into the wilderness where they managed to adapt and thrive.

Creature Type :
Ak_Ico_Animal.jpg
Animal

Damage Type : Unknown

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha, Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Curiosities

Mutated, Mutated

Last edited by a moderator:
So the chirpy was brought to Calypso as a pet by the first settlers. :scratch2: Too bad that you cant tame this wild beast and have it as a pet now. :whip:

Sooo how much damage does that Mutated Chirpy deal? =)

Sooo how much damage does that Mutated Chirpy deal? =)

It was in the 180-230 pts range.. and very very fast.. I saw one kill PS a few times..

It was in the 180-230 pts range.. and very very fast.. I saw one kill PS a few times..

Avery said the exact same thing, so that should be 100% confirmed. 200ish damage on most armors and faster hitting than modfap could heal or anywhere close ;)
Not sure if SIBUK revivekilled the one he got the ring from (rumours is the shit, not that i doubt this one though ;) ) or if he had several fappers for it :)

Not sure if SIBUK revivekilled the one he got the ring from or if he had several fappers for it :)

Both, was quite a show with lots of ppl trying to help during the time it was taken down :)

And what did it loot? ;)

"this creature didn't carry any loot"

I suppose? :silly2:

Hehehe, never expected It to be the same size as the others! I expected It to be overly sized like around the same as a Hogglo Young.

Also the Attributes are interesting for the Mutated.

hehe reminds me of the day a chirpy young attacked me for no reason, i felt guilty shooting him in 1 shot after his brave venture lol

woot, thats my screenshot, and me that scanned the chirpie on the 2007 Eomon-Event that ended at the crater. we brought it down and it looted some pistol .. ep1X .. :rolleyes::rolleyes: dont remember correct. but before we could kill it, it brought almost the whole team down :eek: :laugh::laugh:

Why hasn't anyone posted/updated the loot for a Chirpy? :scratch2:

From the Chirpy Young I've gotten Animal Muscle Oil, Animal Oil Residue, and Explosive Projectiles. From the Chirpy Old I've gotten the same plus Animal Hide (like, 140 of it). The Chirpys are the only reason I can break even hunting. :silly2:

I agree, chirpies are neglected mobs and should be hunted more.

:evilking:

Hurrikane

as for today, the loot i hear is CB5 L, but im sure something better is bound to pop up ;)

Heared a rumour of UnL Boar helm today..

Yup just confirmed, LR53, UL boar helmet, ESI and a new discovered Gem, Amber, pretty sure it was Slate Shitkicker Sloan and the 4 or 5 m8s Fapping him that hit this loot.

Yup just confirmed, LR53, UL boar helmet, ESI and a new discovered Gem, Amber, pretty sure it was Slate Shitkicker Sloan and the 4 or 5 m8s Fapping him that hit this loot.

Think the Helmet was from a non-chirpy hanger-on mob (Boorum?)... I turned up late for a few faps and deaths, those things are funny and nasty at the same time.... like Ruby Wax in fact:)

Hurrikane

Think the Helmet was from a non-chirpy hanger-on mob (Boorum?)... I turned up late for a few faps and deaths, those things are funny and nasty at the same time.... like Ruby Wax in fact:)

Hurrikane

no the poster is correct. We looted a boar helmet F UL from a mutated chirpy. i'll post the results of this wonderful evening shortly :)

Just looted from a chirpy stalker, 1 Devil's Tail

mutated chirpies do some acid damage . . .

Got pecked by a mutated chirpy while wearing shogun (5 penetration, 10 impact, 10 burn, 10 cut, 10 stab) and 2C plates (2 cut, 3 impact, 5 acid).

The shogun decayed 0.657 pecs (= 10 damage absorbed)
2C decayed 0.297 pecs (= 5 damage absorbed)

By my reckoning, that must mean that the 2C absorbed 5 acid, and the shogun absorbed either 10 stab, or 10 burn (not likely).

The hit was for 180.8, so they do at least 196 damage.

Wonder if regular chirpies also do acid damage ;)

Got pecked by a mutated chirpy while wearing shogun (5 penetration, 10 impact, 10 burn, 10 cut, 10 stab) and 2C plates (2 cut, 3 impact, 5 acid).

By my reckoning, that must mean that the 2C absorbed 5 acid, and the shogun absorbed either 10 stab, or 10 burn (not likely).

Wow talk about being thorough, big ups for all the info m8 :)

Couldn't the 2c have absorbed 2 cut plus 3 impact, instead ?

Still, ya gotta give respect to a guy that does maths whilst being pecked to death by a chirpie :wtg:

I meet 1 mutated chirpy today i have shadow with 5B plates and 220 hp but it was 2 fast hit from it and i was ---> :monkey:

They hurts LOTS :laugh:
My and a soc mate are playing with them as I post. hehe
Oh, we died again. :rofl:

Couldn't the 2c have absorbed 2 cut plus 3 impact, instead ?

It is possible, but then it is hard to believe that the shogun only absorbed 10 points (since it can absorb 10 cut and 10 impact)...what with chirpy mutated's doing 200 damage...

I would like to confirm CB5 (L) do drop from Chirpy.

Wondering, does anyone hof'd a chirpy ? :sniper:

(imagine getting a expensive oreamp from a chirpy young, hmm...)

Status
Back