Price Check Christmas 2023

Kingu

Provider
Society
The Unit
Kingu KinguXnoX Kingu
Looking for some ideas on value of xmas 2023 ring.

Other than MF skill gain, its a lesser version of HW23, and probably there isnt as many MF uses as many Xmas23 rings will be opened, so MF skill gain wont really be a price changing factor, just maybe the reason why somebody chooses this over HW2023
Something around 2-5k
Even at 5k only MF users would choose this over HW2023, so i belive it should be lower.

Thanks for the input so far Hego :)

Same exact thing Hego added.

It's straight up worse then even an ares imp.

with that said, whatever Halloween 2023 is minus like 500 ped probably.

The other price check on the forum had the question of whether the skills stack with other stuff, but not taking the Halloween 2023 into account. Do we know whether that one has been checked on its weap skills working with pills etc?
I assume there was no post from MA on that either, but players have had time, surely.
Anyway, because dps of MF is mostly lower, that reduces the value of the life steal comparatively too. I wouldn't even be using both halves of the buffs together anyway I think (and I ignore the boosted regen completely as being useless in that thought).
At least with the Hallo2023 some people will be using high dps and enjoying the lifesteal together....
Sorry for that, but I am an MF user and might conceivably want one depending on how many drop, thus affecting the value too.

At least with the Hallo2023 some people will be using high dps and enjoying the lifesteal together....
and 13% evade/dodge isn't bad, gets you to 25% with armor sets which is cool.

Sounds like someone are on the market for a Xmas23 :smash::smash::smash:

Right now around 3k and will drop in time

the only two logical pairs would be Xmas 22 and Xmas 16, and hw16 would be a distant 3rd. losing out on too much reload otherwise. i'd say this ends up below 3K because ppl would be better off to buy Ares Perfected or xmas 21 instead and Skill Faster from shooting faster with reload and some crit.

Ty for the replies.. I see i may just put mine out for sale aswell and not keep for anything as it wont fit my way of loosing ped

I do but not with MF..

Releasing 3 lesser rings in a row is going to affect the economy quite a lot I believe. Its gonna be rough.
I don't know why they did this tbh. Boxes are a way for MA to get people interested in depositing. With the last two seasonal boxes, not as much.

Releasing 3 lesser rings in a row is going to affect the economy quite a lot I believe. Its gonna be rough.
I don't know why they did this tbh. Boxes are a way for MA to get people interested in depositing. With the last two seasonal boxes, not as much.
They should put unique weapons in the boxes again :cool:

What is left hand rings? hahaha

Mindark is doing copy paste print tactic with the ringsx so we gonna get a couple of right hand rings from now on :D

Back