Christmas Party Normandie Radio Style.. Quad Give Awawy

melbossheart

Guardian
Society
Vikings of Entropia
Hi everyone

as the title says ..quad giveaway at the normandie christmas party ..

its fully loaded with guns and thruster .. the party is on Friday 16th december ...18.00 start partyin till we drop..

all of normandie radio Djs will be doing 30 mins and will give you a clue to who you have to find next in the christmas quad hunt ...

more details to come

regards

Mel and all the dj's of normandie radio

Christmas Party on Normandie- Quad Giveaway!!

OMG! Mel that is awesome..That date is actually my Birthday weekend too!! :yay: How Exciting...:wtg: :dance::dj:

Woohooo!! Christmas parties are the best parties of the year! :yay:

We had soo much fun with our huge halloween party - I know this one will be a blast! :yay:

attachment.php

Such an awesome prize giveaway - A fully set up quad!!! its going to be great!! :D Im so excited already :wtg:

attachment.php

Ok everything has been finialised - all we need is you there!!

Roundtrip on Friday - and christmas party onboard :)
Our party flight will join Bridgets birthday party on arkadia therefor the backflight is scheduled later then usual to take place saturday morning, partyguests will have enough time to join onboard and log out for the night, we will carry you over to Calypso while you are at sleep.
16.12.11 20.00ma summoning from Calypso - 20.10ma departure to Next Island
16.12.11 21.30ma summoning from Next Island - 21.35ma departure to Rocktropia
16.12.11 22.55ma summoning from Rocktropia - 23.00ma departure to Arkadia
17.12.11 01.00ma/07.00ma summoning from Arkadia - 07.15ma departure to Calypso
More then 1 hour time for hunting, mining, crafting , trading on each planet !
If the complete trip exceeds your online time, you have the possibility to log out on board and leave the ship the following day when its docked at Calypso Spacestation prior 19.30ma !

Dont worry about the space bugs, Mandie has been warping sucessfully around space recently :) The only bug thats annoying us now is the broken friends list, so if you want to come to the party - you will have to fly straight up into space, arrive in non pvp - and fly through mandies hanger doors.

This is a great opportunity to meet the crew, enjoy the christmas fastivities, see what the Normandie warp flights have to offer and of course listen to the best tunes in the universe ;)

sounds awsome :) but unfortnalty i can't attend to this great party :( i got a real life party to go to instead ;) hope you guys have fun :D

Merry Christmas!!

Only a couple more days!! I just bought my Christmas Mittens..and there are a few Society's having some Christmas Parties over weekend and has Invited Normandie Radio and DJ's to party along!! This weekend is going to be a BLAST!! :yay::cool::wtg:

Only a couple more days!! I just bought my Christmas Mittens..and there are a few Society's having some Christmas Parties over weekend and has Invited Normandie Radio and DJ's to party along!! This weekend is going to be a BLAST!! :yay::cool::wtg:

Yep! Anyone in EU may feel free to drop by the castle at Nymphtown to party along with Radio Normandie and Laudanum as we have our 2nd annual xmas party in Entropia Universe.

Our party starts on 12/18/2011 at 12:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM MA) time. It's a random gift exchange for all those who wish to participate. If you wish to participate bring a friendly gift to trade with another person. Find a partner at the party and make your exchange.

Great way to meet new people and enjoy new places in EU.

Yep! Anyone in EU may feel free to drop by the castle at Nymphtown to party along with Radio Normandie and Laudanum as we have our 2nd annual xmas party in Entropia Universe.

Our party starts on 12/18/2011 at 12:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM MA) time. It's a random gift exchange for all those who wish to participate. If you wish to participate bring a friendly gift to trade with another person. Find a partner at the party and make your exchange.

Great way to meet new people and enjoy new places in EU.

Sounds like its going to be great fun! :)

Loving the secret santa idea :)

Our DJ's will start the *find the DJ* game from 1830 tomorrow- where you will be given clues to find the DJ, who will give you a code word. Once youve found all the code words - get to the final DJ first to claim your Quad prize!!!

Then we blast off into space, visiting each planet, all ar welcome to join in our round trip of the universe - just fly on up to the Normandie mothership, and get ready for a great Christmas party! :D

YAY!!Quad Giveaway!!

Tomorrow is the day!!..:yay:..Can't wait! :cool: This is going to be so fun!!..you guys bring your vehicles too!! :wtg: Listen to Normandie radio and we will be so excited to see you guys!! :woot: Don't forget to tune in and send us requests..I will post Schedule or read above to Alainax's post!! ..REGISTER you guys at Normandieradio.co.uk!!! Merry Christmas Everyone!! PM us if you want us to come to your society Christmas party also!!:yup:

Do Not forget to tune in...www.normandieradio.co.uk

In what exactly day/time will be party? and on what planet ? :rolleyes:

If I'm lucky, I will get home just in time to attend the party. ;)

In what exactly day/time will be party? and on what planet ? :rolleyes:

The party will start on Calypso at 18ma (just 9 hours to go), at 20 ma we will move to the Normandie and continue the party onboard while traveling to all planets of the universe as per posted schedule. There will be music and games all along the way and a teamspeak channel for everyone to join :yay:

It will be possible to join in to the party at any point of time if you can manage to be were the Normandie is (see schedule).

Woohho sounds fun :yay:

I'll defiantly be there :D

what place to go too?

where is the party held?

i dont have that TP O_O:duh::tprun::wtg:

would be nice for pos of TP

Last edited:
omw to an EPIC PARTY

Yay!!!

On My Way In!!!...and tuned in Everyone...:dj::xsmile: Lets Party!! :dance::tp: Come Join Us!!..I will gather you just watch for me as I jump around planet!!:wtg:

TUNE IN!! www.normandieradio.co.uk

DJ Bonnie live on air now!

We have a winner!! Raezion from star fleet command! He is now the owner of a brand spanking new Quad Wing interceptor, thruster and bfo gun for it ;)

He hunted those DJ's got all the passwords and a very deserved winner!!!

From all at www.normandieradio.co.uk and the Normandie Mothership - GZ!!!

The party continues !!! :D

DJ Bonnie live on air now!

We have a winner!! Raezion from star fleet command! He is now the owner of a brand spanking new Quad Wing interceptor, thruster and bfo gun for it ;)

He hunted those DJ's got all the passwords and a very deserved winner!!!

From all at www.normandieradio.co.uk and the Normandie Mothership - GZ!!!

The party continues !!! :D
i came 2nd on both :/

Back