Phillip TheTank J-Fry
Sold

I am selling my Christmas Ring 2019 with:

5% Life Steal
25% Evade/Dodge/Jamming
30 Increased Health
25% Decreased Critical Damage
25m Auto Loot

This item is being offered in a reverse auction. I will start the price high and reduce the price about once per week until someone buys it. Subscribe to this thread for price reduction notifications. Good luck.

Current Asking Price: 40k 38k 36k 34k 32k

Last edited:
40k hahahaha shit cost 25 - 26 max ;p consider as free bump !

Did you read the opening post? It's a reverse auction.... Well there is always someone...

Great ring and free bump!

40k, haha yeah haha. lol roflmayo, save yourself the time and start at 30k if you want to put a ridiculous price.

40k, haha yeah haha. lol roflmayo, save yourself the time and start at 30k if you want to put a ridiculous price.

Nice to see so much passion around my post. 40k is high but with a reverse auction the point is to start high and sell for a lower price in the end. A ring is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it. The great rings only get harder to find over time.

Last edited:
Nice to see so much passion around my post. 40k is high but with a reverse auction the point is to start high and sell for a lower price in the end. A ring is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it, and this ring, now that it can be combined with the Summer 2020 ring for a ridiculous amount of life steal, is only going to get more sought after and harder to find.

you do know that LS caps out at 10% so wearing a 5% ring and 8% ring is a waste.

***free bump***

I love mine. 20.4k is a steal for this awesome ring.

GL Bud :)

Last edited:
Back