Status
Please reply by conversation.

Copern

Provider
Society
Planet Express
Vullen Copern Salo
Christmas Ring 2020 on EntropiaWiki

Alas, I can't wear two of these so I'm looking to sell one. By itself it's a very good left hand ring with the highest Crit Damage you can currently find on a ring (30%), 3% Crit Chance, 15% reload speed, and 25% run speed. Unfortunately it does have -5% life steal too. However, it becomes an amazing ring when paired with a Summer Ring 2020. Melee users using that combo, like myself, can easily max out life steal by slapping on an M-Matrix amp. If you want to maximize your DPS and DPP, this ring is for you.

SOLD

Looking for PEDs, only item trade exception might be a male PoE or Merry Mayhem armor set.

Last edited:
...Melee users using that combo, like myself, can easily max out life steal by slapping on an M-Matrix amp....

Did they fix the debuff so you are no longer limited to 5% lifesteal with a -5% debuff? You can get 10% true lifesteal even with -5% debuff active?

Did they fix the debuff so you are no longer limited to 5% lifesteal with a -5% debuff? You can get 10% true lifesteal even with -5% debuff active?

It was the first thing I tried when I got a christmas ring to go with my summer ring. Wearing the ring combo will put you at 3% life steal. Adding an M-Matrix amp to a melee weapon will bring you back to 8-10% life steal. The health I get from life steal shows it works properly.

I'll post a couple screenshots to show it soon as I get a chance.

Last edited:
I can confirm that m-matrix amp properly adds to lifesteal with xmas 2020 instead of limiting to max 5%

index.php

Top is with Summer Ring 2020 and Christmas Ring 2020 equipped, no M-Matrix amp. Bottom is the ring combo with an M-Matrix Beta equipped. I made sure I was damaged in both to show the life steal with the M-Matrix does actually count.

index.php

Top is with Summer Ring 2020 and Christmas Ring 2020 equipped, no M-Matrix amp. Bottom is the ring combo with an M-Matrix Beta equipped. I made sure I was damaged in both to show the life steal with the M-Matrix does actually count.
Thank you for confirming the bug has been fixed. +rep!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back