Buying: Chronos F Harness & Foots

sorinel89

Alpha
Society
The Prodigy
Miss Afrodita TheOne
Guten tag,

Started playing around and bought gloves and thighs to complete my Acid Sigyn set as this Chronos Armor can work with Sigyn, and then I decided to to try and buy further parts; and because I got a good price on them I bought the following parts for the below listed sums:

Gloves - 2700 ped (obviously because Sigyn Gloves are hard to come across hence the higher price tag)
Thighs - 2750 ped (same scenario as gloves)
Arms - 1749 ped
Shins - 1500 ped
Helmet - 1500 ped

Needed when someone loots them:
Harness F
Foot Guards F

Since I have these parts I would like whoever loots the Harness and Foots F to shoot me a message and we can talk prices. No bullshitting around, no item trades, got pure peds waiting.

Here or ingame, Miss Afrodita TheOne.

Cheers. 😶‍🌫️

A little bump for the lucky one that loots these. 🤞

Hoping MA didn't forget to put them in the boxes... 😂

Up we go, hopefully tomorrows patch will bring these parts in the boxes?

Fyi, if you loot these and ask 8k for a piece, please do not bother to send me a message. I can buy hazen parts for less than that or other to make a half set. Thank you.

I will once I determine that people whom will have looted the Chronos parts are unreasonable. Don't you worry. Plenty of fish in the sea.

I will once I determine that people whom will have looted the Chronos parts are unreasonable. Don't you worry. Plenty of fish in the sea.

Its the first (F) Harness to drop of close to 4 (F) sets, not unreasonable that there might be some difference in prices on items.

Its the first (F) Harness to drop of close to 4 (F) sets, not unreasonable that there might be some difference in prices on items.

That is why I am not worried one bit, unreasonable people I will not deal with. I have had one before asking for 4k for the shins and I ended up buying them for 1500. These people need a reality check. I am also paying pure peds not f*****ng around with item trades, cash is king.

A full set doesnt have any buffs, since there are cheaper and maybe better protected pieces to replace this one at the curent price tag, why should someone overpay for it? At same time, the more he hold, the more its value will drop as surely more will come :). There are for sure a lot of boxes in people storage waiting for end of event to slowly, sell for a higher value. It can always be oposite, 4 more harness drop in a row and people make their sets and he finds himself with a left harness which nobody might want ;)

A full set doesnt have any buffs, since there are cheaper and maybe better protected pieces to replace this one at the curent price tag, why should someone overpay for it? At same time, the more he hold, the more its value will drop as surely more will come :). There are for sure a lot of boxes in people storage waiting for end of event to slowly, sell for a higher value. It can always be oposite, 4 more harness drop in a row and people make their sets and he finds himself with a left harness which nobody might want ;)

Exactly my point Adrian, thanks for being specific. He will find out soon enough. One thing is for sure, I ain't paying 8k for it, and he missed his chance at a sale because I now refuse to buy anything from him 😂

Im aware dont worry.
(m) Harness sold for 5k at one point. It Will even out with time.

Harness now has +2999 MU, the lucky looting player's dreams of hoping to get +8k for it have been shattered. I offered 3k just to be clear, hence, going forward whoever loots one of these has an indicative MU and can ask their price based on that. GL. Pm if you're interested to make a deal with me.

Since I have these parts I would like whoever loots the Harness and Foots F to shoot me a message and we can talk prices. No bullshitting around, no item trades, got pure peds waiting.

Wow. 3000 pure peds? And not 3-4 items and 400 ped?
Someone will be lucky and get your offer.

:popcorn:

Wow. 3000 pure peds? And not 3-4 items and 400 ped?
Someone will be lucky and get your offer.

:popcorn:

😂😂😂 Nope, no fucking around with items on this deal, as promised above. My point is, I made a fair offer, he was dreaming, so he decided to ah it. And so it went. No hard feelings. 😂😂

Please MA, can we have some more?

The foots loot yet?

Guess MA forgot about these as some people forgot about Dre? 🤣🤣🤣

This is how MA ensures people do the next RM.

It's not worth opening boxes if ppl will not pay higher prices for the Chronos hence ppl don't open so much anymore...

It's not worth opening boxes if ppl will not pay higher prices for the Chronos hence ppl don't open so much anymore...
Would not be worth opening even if the armor parts instant sell at 3k the one player who got xmas 16 prob broke even everyone else huge loss :cry:

Sorry mate but I wont pay more than 3k per part because for 4k I can buy its Hazen counterpart which has more protection, hence no, I will not pay more than that. If they won't drop anymore I'll just buy hazen feets and harness and complete the set that way. 🥳

Sorry mate but I wont pay more than 3k per part because for 4k I can buy its Hazen counterpart which has more protection, hence no, I will not pay more than that. If they won't drop anymore I'll just buy hazen feets and harness and complete the set that way. 🥳
And im perfectly fine with that, just saying that it might be hard due to the losses those boxes bring and people trying to recoup as much as possible.

I think the rare tokens are the main attraction for some people, then rings/Chronos. Some people just don't get rares in regular mayhem participation.

Back