Ciobanesc Romanesc Mioritic.

Droops

Elite
Society
The Gladiators
Mr.Droops Rob
Idol Vom Durrbachler Wald (crap name lol so something new needs to pop up that fits him).

Born 10-03-2022 picked him up yesterday so now got my own Chomper 🐶

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

this chomper will eat like 4 normal dogs

Ok story behind "Bommel" ("Bumble" youngest niece came up with this name and somehow fits) aka Idol Vom Durrbachler Wald.

Recently bought a farm with a lot of land and already got Cats, Goats, Geese (see below), Ducks, Horses, Pony's, spotted a Ferret on the wildcam and the rest what cralws around.

Grew up with/had myself : German Shepards,Great Dane (see below), Labrador mix, Bouvier mix and a lot of other animals. Due work past years a dog was no option. Searching for a dog that can run around in piece and harmony with the rest of the hurde, not agressive to any, calm, loyal, obedient, naughty, intelligent, courageous if needed and some more.
Almost decided for a Weimaraner but really fell in love after doing my research with the Mioritic.
No breeders in my country though so contacted east european breeders since really wanted a puppy to socialize myself. Covid/Work/New House screwed that up and then like magic while i wasnt even searching i stumbled upon the first ever puppy litter in my country. Contacted her had a long conversation, visted her and the dogs including the parent dogs the next day et voila my new best friend threw up on the ride to his new home lol.

Growing like hell and really must say what a lovely personality this dog/breed has wow.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Great family pics , thanks for sharing

10-03-2023 :birthday: Bommel.

Snoop doggy dog grows fast about 50 kg atm and still growing till around 1.5 years 😨

Lovely personality this breed, in perfect harmony with all the other animals, playfull ofc. sometimes grrr 🐶
Can move like a Chomper but wauw amazingly flexibel,agile and fast if needed.

Dog friendly office​

Bring your furry friend to work! https://career.mindark.com/

Hrrr could be fun 🆘

Idol Vom Durrbachler Wald (crap name lol so something new needs to pop up that fits him).

Born 10-03-2022 picked him up yesterday so now got my own Chomper 🐶

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php
OMG I love him

i got a friend whos breeding this type of Dogs.

He`s going on championships with them too, he got like Pedigree and all shit.

Some of the dogs are winning awards.

Damn big dogs !

Back