cK Shadows Looking for members

Status
Gratz Zap......You are now 15k EFD Richer :)

thx a lot goose .. here another fine selection, enjoy :yay:

mhmm Star called us baby soc ;)

Last edited:
You guys rock!! Thanks for all your help last night, you're a force to be feared!

The cK Shadows had another top Land Grab performance last night :wtg:

Guys, you were fantastic !!!

Last edited:
Just a quick sorry to those who have sent me pm`s and have not recieved a reply. Times have been busy ;)

I`ve currently gone 'old School' with a pen and paper writing names down and ticking the ones i`ve responded to, and I`ll be getting in touch with you all in next few days.

Thanks for your patience,

Goose

hello guys. i would like to join your nice soc. i also read that you guys dont accept now because of LG, so np with that, i have plenty of time ;) as far as skills im closing in to 120k total. most in combat. gear not so much(2600,gremlin,5bs) tho its L era so im not so eager to get anything midlvl.
i have talked a little with some members of cK-shadows and i know Andie from cK (was in same soc with her before). tho problem might be atm cause im camping CP now, so im only up there (except WoF where i try to help team usa, so im down about every 2weeks). that might be the problem, cause i read you guys have talks and so with upcoming cK wannabies :)

so gl(good loot) :wtg:

hello guys. i would like to join your nice soc. i also read that you guys dont accept now because of LG, so np with that, i have plenty of time ;) as far as skills im closing in to 120k total. most in combat. gear not so much(2600,gremlin,5bs) tho its L era so im not so eager to get anything midlvl.
i have talked a little with some members of cK-shadows and i know Andie from cK (was in same soc with her before). tho problem might be atm cause im camping CP now, so im only up there (except WoF where i try to help team usa, so im down about every 2weeks). that might be the problem, cause i read you guys have talks and so with upcoming cK wannabies :)

so gl(good loot) :wtg:

Send Goose a PM with details of skills, how long ingame etc... If you didn't already speak with him that is.

Gl to you to :)

Fantastic job by all the Shadows although I got pawned so many times by so many different ava's I lost count and the only time I managed to chase the tailor instead of getting owned Angel blew me up with a big ass rocket launcher :laugh: A lot more practise on my part along with full Infiltrator is required me thinks.

soundboy

Gz on the Warants kills guys! I could only manage some m2s and DK still loadsa fun. ^^ Roll on next LG!

Bump

and Bonez is back :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Bonez

Welcome back Bonez:D

Bump

and Bonez is back :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Bonez

Woot! cK Shadows a fully active house again :yay:

A belated welcome to cK Shadows:
Maid MaidMarion Marion
John noiseless White
Ferdinands Monarh Caruzoss

Been with us a few weeks now :D

cK Shadows also welcome:
Isobella Bella Deanheart

Helped us at LG :wtg: when we weren't shooting her :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
you guys still accepting other newbs? send me a pm if so with up to date requirements and way to apply and what not plz

Thx, Nity

I wish i could join cK has always been a great element of Entropia and the members have always have been people i've looked up to. But I think i'm still years away from even cK Shadows skill requirments on my limited budget.

i'll take that as a no i guess

Goose is a pretty busy man. :D PM him with your prof standings/gear/total skill and tell something about yourself. When I'm ingame I'll poke him for ya.

:) hope u will get some new member :) GL

also hope HE will get some new member:p

Goose is a pretty busy man. :D PM him with your prof standings/gear/total skill and tell something about yourself. When I'm ingame I'll poke him for ya.

thx MM i'll try that, nice to see u'r back btw :p

Status
Back