CL Summer Break II: 750 ped first prize!

Sodiak

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Sodiak Sodi Kingston
Just one week after the last points were given out in the first season of this years Champions League we all get itchy fingers and lost minds. What are we going to do until the next season? As all athlets have to stay in shape to perform their best, so do we. Therefor I have created:

CL SUMMER BREAK

A weekly event that takes placeat the same time as CL so it's easy to remember. Another things that's easy to remember is the price of the ticket, same as CL, 50 peds. One thing that is a little bit different is the prizes. as first prize in every event we have a whopping:

750 PEDS

To make it a little more like CL this event is a

Most loot event

So get your act together and buy a ticket from me or at Land marker before it's too late. I know we addicts need something to do during the summer, and this is it!​

To summarize:​

Event place: Esto LA south of Shinook. (10200, 22140)
Event time: 19.00-20.30 MA every Sunday
Event prize: 750 peds first prize, 250 second, 50 third
Ticket cost: 50 peds
Why you should enter: Because it takes practise to become a real champion!​

A little bump for tomorrows event

Event is today, it's gonna be awesome! Imagin all those things Estos drop, it's deffenatly worth going out in this event, specially when there's 750 ped to win!!!

They loot pretty good too, i got 4 globals and a HOF yesterday on them. No items well except a kitchen table but they sure are ripe for the picking! :D

Jamhot

They loot pretty good too, i got 4 globals and a HOF yesterday on them. No items well except a kitchen table but they sure are ripe for the picking! :D

Jamhot

lol, don't we all just love those kitchen tables :laugh:

I can confirm some rather nice loots too, other than the mentioned kitchen table of course. This is what popped up when me and Moony was trying the land out, hoping for some (L) jag parts. Imagine our dissapointment...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Back