CL Week 13 Dome Vote & Additional Rules

Which domes for week 13 of Champions League?

• Domes 1 - 5

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Domes 6 - 10

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Domes 11 -15

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Domes 16 -20

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Violet

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Violet Vi Neomir
Im quite superstitious which means i want to duck out of the decision on which domes are selected for week 13. In the listing Klod made at the start of the season week 13 is set for domes 6-10, but it also has additional rules as ???????

The first of these additional rules is a vote on which domes will be used for this weeks event. The vote is open to all of course so even if you dont take part in the league feel free to vote for a dome that you would like the participants to hunt in. This poll is only open for 2 days, so dont take too long making your mind up!

Klod and myself will also consider suggestions made in this thread for any other additonal rules this week ;)

Dome's 16-20...

That's my vote:D

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

Anywhere but in domes 16-20.

Domes 16-20 I may pass through lacking armor actually, no PED to invest in (L) crap yet ;/

Hope something else may do it till end of vote ^^

Well it looks like domes 16-20 take the win with over 50% of the votes! Although im a little surprised no extra rules where suggested, i think both myself and Klod might have accepted no fapping or even no ranged weapons :laugh:

I will be logging in a few hours before the event start, so season ticket holders catch up with me in control room.

Back