Claim your own Swiss mountain!

mt. mikemic :)

mtmikemic.JPG

I call this Mt. Flat Top

I hope it qualifies as a mountain, it's on the map and the climb was somewhat difficult. :D
:yay:
Mt.FlatTop_633922.jpg

Zeus's Spear
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Unable to climb this Mountain

:confused: This mountain appears to be off limits right now, should it be removed from the list of mountains to climb?:eek:
Mt.CantClimb.jpg

Sorry about the sun spot

Mount Blackheart

Mount Blackheart (2048, 19775, 373)

Last edited:
No offence, but we want New Swizerland Mountains, yours is Segna Forrest Blackheart.
But anyway nice hill ;-)

Crap, I'm such a dolt...oh well, can we include other mountains on the map? lol...I love this mountain to be mine, I was not thinking

out of interest, does anyone no what the highest point in calypso is? is it one to the mountains :scratch2:

Ah Solaris, time for that map, don't you think? ;)

Someone knows who won this competition ? :scratch2:

:ahh: someone would just loove it if anybody would try to figure out that question for someone.

If anybody got more time and better view of things than someone... because someone lost it loong time ago. This whole idea seemed so fun then, but boy did it get out of hand quickly :ahh:

Indeed the prize still burns the panties of someone. Help her to get rid of it!!

Small problem occured when the tallest mountains appeared to be bugged, so you couldnt get the actual height above 500m. Maybe this problem has been solved since?? :scratch2:

Map yes.......

I'll try to make a map soon..:wtg:

Moonfish

hi...

this is my mountain i want to claim....

below I named it Great Queen Stone

and below i named it Grand Sakura Rocks

ok...that's all....bye

Have the cords etc all changed with these?
Was wanting to visit Mount TDO again, but things seem to have changed......

Holy necro post batman! I think everything changed over the past 12 years in some way or another. They also introduced flying vehicles so the act of climbing isn't so exclusive :)

Holy necro post batman! I think everything changed over the past 12 years in some way or another. They also introduced flying vehicles so the act of climbing isn't so exclusive :)
Yeah but no but - I know we can fly there easy now - just wanted to go visit :D
Will check later if the mountains are still there is the same sort of layout - might be able to guess which one it is !!

Yeah but no but - I know we can fly there easy now - just wanted to go visit :D
Will check later if the mountains are still there is the same sort of layout - might be able to guess which one it is !!
With the move over to cryengine MA decided to do a new map with new landscapes and indeed mountains so everything changed at that point

Safara good to see you are still disturbed-in so many ways lol

Back