FYI: Clarification on Blueprint Mark-Ups

GalacticLord

Dominant
Society
Aussie Entropians
Dom GalacticLord Ination
Hey all!
I'm just posting this cause I think some people have trouble understanding BP MU's and hopefully this can clear it up a little bit.
So here goes:
As most people know, all items in Entropia Universe have a Trade Terminal ('tt') value and a Mark-Up (Also commonly referred to as 'MU'). MU is how much people in game are willing to pay above the tt value for any given item. I'm gonna give a simple example so you can get your heads around it if you haven't already:
I have a Jester D-1 with a tt value of 1.25PEDs. The MU on this item is 0.35PED. That means that the item would potentially sell at auction for 1.25PED + 0.37PED which comes to a total of 1.62PED. Thats pretty straight forward but it gets trickier with other items.
Blueprints are one of the trickiest MUs to work out for one main reason. As a BP is used, its Quality Rating ('QR') increases, and this can make a BP more valuable because you are more likely to succeed at what you are making. QR can range from 1 to 100, with one being the least valuable and 100 being the most valuable and exactly how valuable varies depending on the BP. So, just because a BP with 1QR has a MU of 100PEDs, it does not mean that you will get 100PEDs for it at auction. That 100PEDs probably describes the value of a higher QR BP. Chances are you'll probably even struggle to get 1PED for it.
So here is a guide as to what the most common BPs at 1 QR are worth: (BTW, a 1QR BP is worth 1pec at the tt, and a 100QR BP is worth 1PED at tt.)
Components:
Level I-III = 0.10-0.50PED
Level IV-VI = 0.50-2.00PED
Level VII > = 2.00+
Armour:
Level I-III = 0.50-1.00PED
Level IV-V = 1.00-3.00PED
Level VI > = 3.00PED +
Attachments:
Level I-III = 0.50-2.50PED
Level IV-V = 2.50-5.00PED
Level VI > = 5.00PED +
Weapons:
Level I-III = 0.50-1.20PED
Level IV-VI = 1.20-5.00PED
Level VII > = 5.00PED +
Tailoring:
Level I-III = 0.50-2.50PED
Level IV-VI = 2.50-10.00PED
Level VII > = 10.00PED +
Textures:
Level I-III = 0.50-1.00PED
Level IV-VI = 1.00-2.50PED
Level VII > = 2.50PED +
Of course, though, there will be exceptions to the guide above. Some 1QR BPs may sell for 100's because of their ratity and other factors.

If you feel any of the above requires ammendment, please do not hasitaite to PM me and I'll look at fulfilling your request.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a guide ONLY! I have estimated these prices through my experience is trading BPs and not all views will be exactly true to the market, as it changes all the time. I take no responsibility for any lossess or damages that may occur by using this guide or otherwise.

nice job putting this together...

not sure about the particular costs, but it is important to know that value of most bp is highly dependant on quality.

I remember that BP MU used to be confusing to me as a noob.

for new players reading this, remember that this is for common blueprints...
certain ones may go for much more...

when in doubt, ask a trusted, more experienced friend.

Explanation is good, value system isn't...

Most components I agree are 1-5ped at 1QR...

So many guns/armor/tools can be worth either 1ped at 1qr or 300 like a breer p1a bp which is lvl II.

Then you've got (L) BP (L)s :D those are another story on their own :D

technically speaking every bp worth a minimum of 1PED at the auction.

so stating a BP worth only .10-50ped is wrong. if you want to sell or give it a that price to your friends its ok. But they do sell 1ped easy in auction(but with a .56ped fee).

And it is more about how you valuate the bp at. A bp that sell at 1ped can suddendly sell for 3ped the other days simply because there is no others for sell and it does happen.

And i just covered the 0.01QR , with more QR u can get a better price.

So a rule of thumb : Pay what you think it is worth, if you think it is worth 1ped, try to buy it at 1ped, if none is for sell at that price then maybe it worth more... find a balance and bargain with the seller if you can.

Thats the game :)

If you get me tomorrow all lvl 2-5 weapons/armours/tools bps from SIB volume at total 2-300 peds, you're Superman.

Add to it, oa 101 and enmat 101 bp at quoted prices.

:wtg:

Back