Info: Clarification regarding Teleporter fee

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
The MindArk management team has reviewed the proposal made by the President of Virtual Reality concerning teleporter fees, and has determined that such a system does not complement the current development plans for Entropia Universe and therefore will not be implemented.

However, the proposal was very interesting, and aspects of it may find their way into future planned systems and features where participants would be more receptive to optional fees that provide enhanced convenience and utility.

:banana::tp:

Great News, Thanks

{DELETED}
edit: also some aspekts maybe in could mean we get tp fee but no jobs :D but i hope not though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic.

I don't think there would be any backlash over a fee-system for new or enhanced functions, which give the payer a time or other advantage.

Good to see there won't be fee's implemented on basic (and required) systems however :)

So happy we have Ludvig!!!

I can already feel the confidence of players starting to build up, we will make EU great again!!!!!

Wow! This is great news. You are doing a fantastic job, thanks for the update! :yay:

Well I think that was the best way possible to start your career! You have made a lot of people happy with this news.

I'm sad. What deeds to buy when there are no TP deeds now :scratch2:

Hate to say it, but I told you so. There's no reason why they should all the sudden implement it since the idea was all ready turned down several years ago.

Hate to say it, but I told you so. There's no reason why they should all the sudden implement it since the idea was all ready turned down several years ago.

Time to choose your favourite brand of whiskey then. :shots:

The MindArk management team has reviewed the proposal made by the President of Virtual Reality concerning teleporter fees, and has determined that such a system does not complement the current development plans for Entropia Universe and therefore will not be implemented.

However, the proposal was very interesting, and aspects of it may find their way into future planned systems and features where participants would be more receptive to optional fees that provide enhanced convenience and utility.

Possible TP again to FOMA or CP, even better... Big Fee for us big spenders to other Planets. I'm Game.
Just a thought.
Amen :cool:

in other words: neverdie is a stupid moron that has absolutely no knowledge about this game or its players.
edit: also some aspekts maybe in could mean we get tp fee but no jobs :D but i hope not though lol

Or this could be another MA screw up that they was going to implement, but after so much backlash took a U-turn. Like the whole VR president election, they went very silent on that once the player base shared thier views on it. Like what happened to special box's that voters should of got.

:yay: communication :yay:

Brilliant to see official posts around the place, this is much needed clarification for sure.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update which is good news :D
But i wouldn't mind a teleporter system to TP me direct to another planet, like say from NI to Caly ;)

Next good step would be the removal of the new mission log window which doesn't fit with any other windows in EU :scratch2:
Looks so weird and out of place that i don't even use it anymore :laugh:

Cheers

Or this could be another MA screw up that they was going to implement, but after so much backlash took a U-turn. Like the whole VR president election, they went very silent on that once the player base shared thier views on it. Like what happened to special box's that voters should of got.
Indeed, where is that box? Hmmm....

Wow, how one post can totally obliterate my reservations about your ability to achieve something with MA.
:yay::yay:

I'm sad. What deeds to buy when there are no TP deeds now :scratch2:

Deed were a disaster for the economy. Passive income = less depo = less revenue for MA = shitty business decisions like explo bps and shrapnel

But seriously. +1 to Ludvig on this reporting.

:yay: :woot: :beerchug: :cheer: :dance: :grouphug:

Okay, so much for that. Nothing against 'interesting' ideas, but evolution is better than revolution.

I thank you Ludvig for this post!! And I thank MA even more for giving us you to at least communicate with us again!

+Repx100 to MA!!
+Repx1000 to Ludvig

Nice & I approve of Ludvig's/MA's great news; keep it up!

Thank you for the information! Great to see. Please keep it up :)

Time to choose your favourite brand of whiskey then. :shots:

Yes :) I like easy wins

Damn, not good news for me , and on the other hand good news .That bet was win/win. One whiskey is not big cost to stay and play :p

Even if we agreed end of 2017 as finish date ,this statement is quite clear. Preparing package for you. Still be prepared to send back 2 bottles if MA change its mind next year:D:D:D

If this kind of thing continues, Ludwig could be the best recruitment decision MA ever made. Great to hear this news.

PS I notice you also added a note to your sig to address my concern about the account changeover. That should do it :)

Indeed, where is that box? Hmmm....

Few people sold their soul and fucked future to everyone else when participants would be more receptive to optional fees just for an box.

Ludvig can you elaborate on the box's?

Back