CLD Estate plots availability start time

Is there live video so we at work can watch plots disapear before we get home :laugh:

blablabla unfair blabla americans blabla can claim before going to work blabla

I hate having a job. I wish I was unemployed!!!!
Mortgage @#4&^&&*(

As a wise one said once: "Can't please greeks and trojans."

I dont think you will see many bids today.
If they reduce every 5 hours (i assume this timeframe from the published screenshot) the amount needed by one cld then it still will take nearly 4 days (till Sunday noon utc before the plots reach their minimum price).
Some that are more limited may sell early like the large ones or if they have the best view, the others likely wont sell before Saturday evening/Sunday noon.

I dont think you will see many bids today.
If they reduce every 5 hours (i assume this timeframe from the published screenshot) the amount needed by one cld then it still will take nearly 4 days (till Sunday noon utc before the plots reach their minimum price).
Some that are more limited may sell early like the large ones or if they have the best view, the others likely wont sell before Saturday evening/Sunday noon.

Not sure if big ones will sell that quickly. Is there even enough Composite Planks crafted already?

Not sure if big ones will sell that quickly. Is there even enough Composite Planks crafted already?

There is 60.000 CLD's out there and you can only bid on landplots with them - i bet when the minimum bid is reached the landplots will all be sold - there is no point for mindark to delay the auction as noone need to deposit the currency is sitting ready for just one purpose.

There is 60.000 CLD's out there and you can only bid on landplots with them - i bet when the minimum bid is reached the landplots will all be sold - there is no point for mindark to delay the auction as noone need to deposit the currency is sitting ready for just one purpose.

You misunderstood my post.
My point is that big estates require additional materials and at this point of time there might not be enough of them.
I think Compostite Plank bp require 3 types of wood.
Until today, harvesting tools 2 and 3 (required to get 2 and 3 type nodes) were not auctionable. Therefore there might be not enough Composite Planks crafted to claim big plots quickly as you said.

If there is not enough Compostite Plank people will get plots for less CLD :yay:
Then the first is the person with most Compostite Planks

I hate having a job. I wish I was unemployed!!!!
Mortgage @#4&^&&*(

I've had a job for 5 months now again. I am quite happy that this is the reason why I won't be around in the beginning, when the plots are too expensive anyway.

I've had a job for 5 months now again. I am quite happy that this is the reason why I won't be around in the beginning, when the plots are too expensive anyway.

It's just that I suspect, when they have sold all the houses "plots" that they planned for as they have received the money as if they sold the planet again a second time.

It's just that I suspect, when they have sold all the houses "plots" that they planned for as they have received the money as if they sold the planet again a second time.

Maybe, maybe not.... like...what's the name of that Island south of PA... ?

Back