CLD Estate Plots

... rather like a flat apartment block.

oww, new opportunity!! u could rent your apartment to couchsurfers or vagrants and earn yourself a golden nose :eyecrazy: :yup:
sounds like crazy talk but think of the chances...:laugh::ahh:

This is why...

Yes, 20 x 20 = 400

But it should be 30 x 30 = 900

900 / 400 = 2.25 times smaller... (in best case and 6.75 times smaller in worst case, if you will pay BO)

And 400 / 9 = 44.44 square meters instead of 100 square meters, as MA promised.

If that not just mistake or if that not only for stage one — it's pure scam IMHO. :(

...your teacher harped at you to show your work...

Brick

So...ya...i think ill wait until they give me 100 sq meters of land per deed(min 9 deeds to claim) like they said when they sold the deeds. Less then half that at min auction price isn't acceptable.

FYI
Calypso Land Deeds (X) are able to be traded just like regular Calypso Land Deeds. The only difference between the two is that CLD (X) can no longer be used to claim CLD plots.

CLD Estate plots can be traded once acquired.

Yes so many questions but you keep on saying Calypso Land Deeds (X). Is X the amount put into the land area? If you put in 9 ClDs into a land area will you then in return get a deed titled: Calypso Land Deed (9)? If so will these deeds be locked into this one Deed that will need to be sold as 1 or will we be able to split them back up to 9 deeds?

The (X) is simply a mark to show the deed has been used. If you use 15 CLD you'll get back 15 CLD (X). They will not be linked in the plot, they simply can't be used to claim another plot.

still waiting

the lots were meant to be available as of Wednesday 17/6 its now Wednesday the 17th and the time is 517am and still nothing I been waiting since midnight .....

no info in entropia buzz or on the entropia www site.
does anyone know whats going on ??

The (X) is simply a mark to show the deed has been used. If you use 15 CLD you'll get back 15 CLD (X). They will not be linked in the plot, they simply can't be used to claim another plot.

Yeah but what I'm guessing but then again the X is also known for the unknown value of any given item.

Yeah but what I'm guessing but then again the X is also known for the unknown value of any given item.

It's not algebra :) It's just a mark to show it's been used

the lots were meant to be available as of Wednesday 17/6 its now Wednesday the 17th and the time is 517am and still nothing I been waiting since midnight .....
Morning in Australia is yesterday in Europe. Can't folks have that little patience as to letting the planet turn around until someone can get to work on the other side before fuming off?

The other thing is serious though. Yes, we got the land deeds sold with the promise of a specified quantity of land area, which now upon delivery is suddenly reduced to towel size. I'm not sure how much everybody minds, or how much it means in virtual worlds anyway, but I guess there will be at least someone who will want to find out how far this can be taken in a lawsuit. And if that goes bad for MindArk, everybody's deed income will be affected. That's the way I see it at the moment, though still hoping I got it wrong at some point.

this can become really expensive!!!!!
we know that we can sell the cld (x) after we have claimed a plot with them, but since they then only work for revenue they will probably drop in price.
so if they drop just 200 ped per deed and you have bought a small plot for 27 cld, than you will lose 5.4k on that deal because of the pricce drop, might event be alot higher if they drop more than that. if they drop back around 1k each for cld (x) then someone who bought at 27 deeds will have lost over 13k on the plot :eyecrazy:

would probably be cheaper to just buy one of the old houses in EU and keep the cld´s as normal cld´s lol
i know im not gonna buy a plot for those stupid high prices MA has but on then for now.

Last edited:
this can become really expensive!!!!!
we know that we can sell the cld (x) after we have claimed a plot with them, but since they then only work for revenue they will probably drop in price.
so if they drop just 2 ped per deed and you have bought a small plot for 27 cld, than you will lose 5.4k on that deal because of the pricce drop, might event be alot higher if they drop more than that. if they drop back around 1k each for cld (x) then someone who bought at 27 deeds will have lost over 13k on the plot :eyecrazy:

would probably be cheaper to just buy one of the old houses in EU and keep the cld´s as normal cld´s lol
i know im not gonna buy a plot for those stupid high prices MA has but on then for now.

You still get revenue from a claimed CLD, just as you have since they were released. Therefore price will not change.

Rgds

Ace

You still get revenue from a claimed CLD, just as you have since they were released. Therefore price will not change.

Rgds

Ace

yes im sure prices will drop on the (x) deeds since ppl cant use them to claim land, so they will be worth less since investes will drive down the price on them, just like normal cld might go up in price with less available for claiming plots

i visit the new land plots yester day, and it strikes me that there is not mush room for cares, the road is not wide enough, to turn 90 degrees in some places, and there is no room to park outside many of the plots.

I am such an idiot.....as per usual.

This whole time, i have had in the back of my mind, the plots cost a player cld's.

But of course they don't, as you get to keep the cld's and the revenue they generate.

So for a small plot, there is no cost to the player..(presuming you already have the clds).....as they they can still sell the cld's, (I disagree with Brumle, that they will decrease in price, as i think the only change will be the unclaimed ones will increase in price)

Rgds

Ace

I am such an idiot.....as per usual.

This whole time, i have had in the back of my mind, the plots cost a player cld's.

But of course they don't, as you get to keep the cld's and the revenue they generate.

So for a small plot, there is no cost to the player..(presuming you already have the clds).....as they they can still sell the cld's, (I disagree with Brumle, that they will decrease in price, as i think the only change will be the unclaimed ones will increase in price)

Rgds

Ace

i hope your right. but afler 11 years in EU i have learned that thing never go as we hope when MA is in control lol

i visit the new land plots yester day, and it strikes me that there is not mush room for cares, the road is not wide enough, to turn 90 degrees in some places, and there is no room to park outside many of the plots.

And will there be a tp in the settlements?

yea, if no tp, will it turn ghost settlements like corinth beach and other places?

Without a TP, forget markets and shops :p Location, location, location hehe

Where is the problem? TP can be purchased by citizens at a later time for only 75000 PED as happens to others EU locations :laugh:

It will be interesting to see if building costs will be higher than what resale price for the estates will be at a later time (I am thinking at what happened with MS SI upgrad costs)

yea, if no tp, will it turn ghost settlements like corinth beach and other places?

IF the rumors are true, these plots will not just be eye candy, but will also have some resource making function. Say it is a farm or something. Then the owner clearly has an incentive to go there regularly. With, or without TP.

(I disagree with Brumle, that they will decrease in price, as i think the only change will be the unclaimed ones will increase in price)

Ace

This will still cause the effect Brumble mentioned. If the Cld pre-bid go up in price by even 100ped, each time one is used to bid on a piece of land the buyer is 'paying' 100ped for the land because they could have sold the pre-bid cld for 100ped more and bought someone elses post-bid cld instead. Any difference in the price of the two types of cld will be the cost per deed for bidding and it will only get wider as more of them are used up.

This is why...

...your teacher harped at you to show your work...

Brick
You found some error in my message or I simply misunderstood you? :)

ok, here we go :wtg:

land_plot.jpg

Total yearly revenue of those deeds??? (look closely) :yay:
edit: ahh, it's the total for all 60k deeds, rgr..... - but the 0.00% ROI could be improved on :eyecrazy:

Thanks for putting this info up - useful to see the (X) deeds will have their own auction history!

AXE: at a conversion of 27clds it is a small plot bought with no timer reduction...

Last edited:
Somehow I doubt any of these current plots will sell for less than startbid. The reserves will not be met.

Back