Question: Clean ?

In Love With

Elite
Beautiful SerraAngel Angel
Hello all,

short and sweet,

please give the mature player the option to keep their game window as clean as they like. Since the new VU I have yet another 2x buttoms right and left which I dislike to say the least. Also, I want to switch of globals again, really not into seeing XXX XXX XXX global 10 ped on an exa young. Last but not least the setting square ... please let me switch this off as well so I have a clean window ...

Can't be hard to do and would make the gaming experience a lot nicer for some ppl

thanks
Angel

I agree, the two new buttons on top left & right are overlapping my own icons. Also theay are totally useless: either we use a key to open FL / Messages, or we already have the library icon put on the screen (where we like).

For the loot window (HOF Ticker), I have moved it to the bottom left corner, and placed the chat window on top of it, making the ticker totally invisible. :laugh: However, as I might want to see my own globals, I created a tab "Globals" in which I enabled the [Globals] channel only, but have the [Main] channel activated by default.
-> Finally that's better than the old system where the Main chat was polluted by globals. :)

I hate the two buttons. And they overlap some tiles of mine which I cant use or delete now.. Plus the old FL button opens the new contacts anyway so they are redundant. Putting extra shit on peoples screen is the opposite of what they should be doing.

Plus, half the crap in there is just pointless shit that no one will use and I still really believe they should have a rethink with message center and contacts layout and features.

I don't mind the chat part now including the ticker, so 1/3 I am content with, but still just would prefer the old interface with a few of the new features added on.

Is there any way to get rid of the little hearts in my chat window without nuking everyone on my fl?

This is supposed to be an adult sci-fi type game, not teeny bopper fantasy.

Is there any way to get rid of the little hearts in my chat window without nuking everyone on my fl?

This is supposed to be an adult sci-fi type game, not teeny bopper fantasy.

quoted for truth.

The button on the left is infuriating as I have my loot come up as a list so to click on it after looting a mob or crafting I have to click all through the loot one by one and then open it. Anyway, please let us get rid of them and set as hotkeys or something if we want.

Also agreed about the little friends hearts, they look ridiculous :yup:

Last edited:
my 3 year old ate the crayons and vomited on my screen:
494b9db2_vbattach98696.jpeg

gamers=good, crayon vomit=bad!

bloody eck more macros than you can shake a stick at .:eyecrazy:

Back