Buying: !!CLOSED BOGHT TIGER! !Looking to buy mid-range armor What you got? 20k PED to spend!

Ogreme

Young
Looking to buy all-around armor that can be plated up when going for higher special element mobs.

Price range 7-20k for a full set

Let me know what's out there!
Ogi

I traded my adjusted angel for Mod Viceroy and have been really happy with it. Mats shouldn't run you more than about 10k for all materials needed to get to Mod Viceroy, pending availability of course. The only downside, is that it is account bound armor. You cannot sell it. I consider it an investment.

Mod Viceroy info

Sounds amazing.

So i have to go to Arkadia to craft it ?

Do you know any tutorial on that?

Thanks for taking your time

Kind Ogi

I just purchased the bulk material package from orig vice to mod. Cost me 10500ped total. Cant remember avatar name unfortunatly

You need to collect materials and hand them to npc on arkadia.

Just so you’re aware. Viceroy is not tradable. So once you have made it, that markup is lost and the armour is bound to your account.

people will say that this “could” be changed in the future. But there is no proof of that, and the moment it is, you will lose a substantial amount of markup anyway as many people will wish to sell.

Doubt you’ll fine mats for mod Viceroy.

mid go adj jag

Ghoul! Price/performance wise prolly best. 3-4k. Next step up is prolly angel lvl armor? Not sure if that can be had sub 20k.

13k for liakon? First time i hear this. They were 6k not so long ago? Anyway, good mid lvl armor but 13k is too much. Whatcha gonna do? Only hunt mayhem and then log off for a year?

Maybe do imp imperium when you can get it for 15k, but honestly, not worth it. I got rid of mine for ghoul. All others like adj jag, tiger, boar what have you seem like a waste, i guess unless you regularly do robots, and then, get a 1.5k vigi adj and be done with it.

You could prolly spend some time and collect single angel lvl pieces from auction. But honestly, whatcha gonna hunt that requires this?

index.php
Set 1 = Liakon + 5b
Set 2 = Shadow Modified + 5b

what would You rather buy for mayhem? This was never a discussion about Liakon, but seeing as some noobs don’t want you to have the full picture I’ll defend my point.

mod viceroy is a great armour but 10k for something you can’t sell without giving you a heads up about that is pretty terrible advice.

not all advice is equal, what mobs do you plan to hunt?

Im just saying liakon at 3-4x the price of other mid lvl armors is bad, not that its a bad armor. Ghoul and 5b is 122 avg dmg for cat 4 spiders. But sure, if your all around armor is mod shadow, then get a liakon for 13k to get hit 111 instead of 122 with ghoul. Im sure it matters alot if you can hunt those monsters lol

Different perspective i guess. I was reading his question as best bang for the buck overall mid lvl armor. You may read it as THE best ffa merry mayhem armor, that is also good for everything else. I just dont see liakon at 13k answering what I interpreted into the question. No harm done tho m8, i see what you mean. I have no skin im the game so, best of luck selling for as much as you possibly can, truly.

I actually owned liakon way back in... i dunno 2012? Cuz it actually was the answer to his question back then just a tad better than jarhead. But now its more rare and even at 6k, its more of a specialty mm armor in my book. But what ever, im just a total ghoul fanboy xD its prolly not the best but its just too cool xD

Oh and hard pass on mod viceroy - 1000$ for something you cant sell? Hard pass, like, rly? Obviously my preference but still, 1k$ i never get back? No thx

Just so you’re aware. Viceroy is not tradable. So once you have made it, that markup is lost and the armour is bound to your account.

people will say that this “could” be changed in the future. But there is no proof of that, and the moment it is, you will lose a substantial amount of markup anyway as many people will wish to sell.
not that there is no proof, official literally said million times that is not happening ever.

It’s funny because I never mentioned Liakon as an option, Shaun brought it up as a reason to dismiss my advice on mod viceroy.

Kk i got it now! Appologies. thx warmdogg :)

Last edited:
not that there is no proof, official literally said million times that is not happening ever.

Ark Dev Chat #2, Official Dylan:
"Listen to this. We have put forward a proposal to MA. Once we know what we wanna do.. there.. I'll be able to answer that question properly. But at this time, maybe is my answer" 53:31

Sounds amazing.

So i have to go to Arkadia to craft it ?

Do you know any tutorial on that?

Thanks for taking your time

Kind Ogi

Ogreme,

Please see link --> Viceroy information

As I mentioned before, this armor is account bound, so you will not be able to sell it. I also mentioned before, this is an investment, in my opinion, so research fully before you start.

I love my mod Viceroy!

Back