Selling: Closed - Ecotron v.42e Prototype Tier 8.10 - Rare Rifle

eoden13

Stalker
Society
Classified
Eoden Asmodeus Rydar
Going on vacation, closing this thread and putting the ecotron v.42e on the auction hall.

Looking to sell my Ecotron v.42e Prototype tier 8.10. PM me with offers, I am fairly open to trades and suggestions. ;)

after start bid is met, it will go for 48 hours.

Mostly interested in PED but will take CLDs / AUDs/ Seasonal Rings/ bulk bio ids/ Etc. as trades.

Last edited:
Saturday fun day bump!

Can you redo the fruit test? It has 57.2% base efficiency which is the same as other Ecotrons but significantly higher dpp (2.985 vs 2.882), which shouldn't happen for a pre-loot-2.0 weapon.

Based on the 2.882 dpp of Ecotron v.15e, the v.42e should have a 70/36*8.68-15.7=1.178 PEC decay. This also matches the "good" durability (1-2.49 PEC decay) that is shown on the in-game weapon stat.

Can you redo the fruit test? It has 57.2% base efficiency which is the same as other Ecotrons but significantly higher dpp (2.985 vs 2.882), which shouldn't happen for a pre-loot-2.0 weapon.

Based on the 2.882 dpp of Ecotron v.15e, the v.42e should have a 70/36*8.68-15.7=1.178 PEC decay. This also matches the "good" durability (1-2.49 PEC decay) that is shown on the in-game weapon stat.
Never been one to cross check the wiki but I ran the fruit test and the decay did come out to 1.177 PEC instead of what the wiki said of 0.570 PEC. So it is more around 17k shots instead of 35k shots.

Needless to say for 200 PED TT it still shoots forever.

Bump for more interest and offers.

Start bid and buyout bid added. PM offers

Isnt worth the sb or bo, maby 8-12k, gl on your sale tho

Says the source is from the hub on Cyrene but it does work anywhere just like any of the other ecotron rifles.

Just to add the info on this.
The traders are in the HUB and you need ARC badges to "unlock" these traders (lvl 1 to 5).
All the stuff sold at those traders work outside the hub, so in that way they are not HUB related. It's only that the traders are located at the hub.
They also sell the ARC patrol and inaugurate armours and the ecotron rifles. All (L). But with a weapon voucher you can buy the UL rifle.

Apart from that, consider this an informative bumb ;)

Just to add the info on this.
The traders are in the HUB and you need ARC badges to "unlock" these traders (lvl 1 to 5).
All the stuff sold at those traders work outside the hub, so in that way they are not HUB related. It's only that the traders are located at the hub.
They also sell the ARC patrol and inaugurate armours and the ecotron rifles. All (L). But with a weapon voucher you can buy the UL rifle.

Apart from that, consider this an informative bumb ;)
Doesn't it require a level 3 unlimited weapon voucher to get this gun from the trader and you have to have 1200 or 1500 badges to even use the level 3 trader? Do those unl weapons even get restocked on Cyrene? Thanks for the info!

Last edited:
Doesn't it require a level 3 unlimited weapon voucher to get this gun from the trader and you have to have 1200 or 1500 badges to even use the level 3 trader? Do those unl weapons even get restocked on Cyrene? Thanks for the info!

I don't know all the details (and it's been a while since I been on cyrene) but yes, you need a weapon voucher (looted) to buy the UL rifle.
And this voucher is damn hard to loot!!

Yes, for lvl 3 trader you will need to get 1200 ARC badges. That's nearly a years work to collect! 5 badges per day.

Not sure about the restocking of the rifles. I only managed to unlock the lvl 2 trader (500 badges) so I couldn't check the lvl 3 trader.

But yeah, it's a pretty rare rifle which is very hard to acquire (if even still possible).

I dont want to interfere on sale. But I just want to leave a comment to respond to the questions.

Yes, the main complexity is not badges.
1. You need to get (from loot only) an UL-Version of the Tier 3 Voucher, not tradable item.
2. Restock theoretically exists, but for all time one copy appeared in the Vendor, which took out Aryana Ary Softheart.
Which is more complicated/longer (to get a voucher or wait for restock second exemplar) - it's hard to say. This weapon exists in a single copy so far.

Bump to the top! :)

Sold in private trade for +17,500 PED.

Congratulations on your sale

Back