Selling: CLOSED

well, lp-100 is a little lower eff i think, but still. If you are willing to talk a reasonable price on weapon id be interested :D

well, lp-100 is a little lower eff i think, but still. If you are willing to talk a reasonable price on weapon id be interested :D

LP-100 is a handgun. It is alot higher level to use. It is also still available on the vendor.BC80 is only 5 in game.

Also you cannot really win Cat 10 with LP 100. But a high tier BC80 will dominate cat 8-9.

My price is more then fair. LR60 is selling for 80-90 k. BC80 is 50 % more tokens then lr60 so that makes it at least 120 k. But of course it is worth more then just 50 % more since it is the highest dps rifle with above 85 eff. You can be comfortable tiering it and using it as an end game weapon. Where else LR60 has many combos that can compete with it such as MK6 power claw + Arson fen,IMK2, Higher tier LR40...etc. And many hand guns beat it as well... Also BC80 is BLP so the amps are ALOT cheaper.

There is a reason why there are almost no bc80 for sale and all bc80 in existence now is at least T7 if i am not wrong.

Once i am maxed on this weapon i will no longer sell it. I am leveling blp using my melee though..not sure how long will that take =) So whoever want it, this is the price while its still available. Thank you all for your offers and interest !

Last edited:
Cheers seffo. I think this price would be fair for tier 7 or so but not tier 2. I've sent what I thought was a fair offer via pm. Let me know if you change your mind.

Sorry...was quite reluctant to sell this weapon. I know i will never find one again. This is one of the things you cannot buy even if you have peds. I will be removing it off market as soon as i am maxed on it.You can buy the LP100..but as a high level hunter im sure you know at this high dps lvls each yard of range is a huge difference.

Back