Question: Clothes look vs Clothes condition

Faalagorn

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Felix Faalagorn Ostrowski
Okay, I was looking in EF to find any info about how the clothes look is changing along with the percentage condition of them?

Also, do any of you know what are the breakpoints when the items change it's look? Any graphical representation would be cool too, so if anyone want to do spend some peds and do the tests, please post us the results here, or even make a guide about how the clothes look change depending on the clothing condition.

Also, do anyone know the state when the item have a best possible look? Is it a 100% or something like 90-ish?

Thanks for any further info.

I think clothes look their best at 75%
Most of my good looking clothes are at 60-80%

I suggest you buy some OJ's and repair them 1% each time.
I'm afraid I cannot do so myself as:

1. My OJ's are fully repaired.
2. I've just spent my last PEDs on beauty.

I also have my OJs @ 100%, unfortunately :X

Though, I almost forgot about them and that they are broken from the beginning ^^

You could offer to repair some newbie's pants. Put them on and take pics as you repair them. You'll only spend 1 PED and you'll make some newbie happy! :D

I am also interested in doing this, u could put on and take off the OJs from full condition and let it decay until nothing. Take screenshots and compare each time u take it off and put it on.

I am also interested in doing this, u could put on and take off the OJs from full condition and let it decay until nothing. Take screenshots and compare each time u take it off and put it on.

At two PECs decay per move? Maybe it would be much easier to just repair them 5-10% at a time? :scratch2:

I did a small coloring test with a pare of basic pants and some orange paint. Compare by yourself.

I did a small coloring test with a pare of basic pants and some orange paint. Compare by yourself.

That would have been better to see had the main colour been painted orange - not just a tiny stripe down the side :)

Back