Clothing. Please remove it all.

Guarana

Dominant
Since clothing is still bugged. Textures is way off from what they should look like. Can MA please make official statement that they will remove all clothes, and just let everyone play with orange suits instead.?

Or please make official statement that you atleast look into this.

This WAS a huge marked, now it's just dead weight.

all be running around ingame with no clothes on till they fix it

Apparently 6 or more months and 4 VU's to fix a simple line on the back on my cognac coat is not enough... :handjob:

My Master Coat mirrors my shirt or even my boobs on the front of the Coat. Gotta love it. 4 boobs. Shouldn't I be happy?

Polished chrome is still bugged!

Yeah my exarosaur pants still have the "loose bowels" look so I don't wear them. They were my favorite pants. :(

............................................... boobs............................... 4 boobs. ..........................

................:>)

i paid quite a bit of good money for my clothes :mad: DO NOT TAKE THEM AWAY :mad:

have you idiots not learned from taming??:confused: if they take away the clothes to "fix" you will never see them again.

i vote for this thread to be locked as its pointless bleating :locked::tapfinger

agree, don't wear even a fraction of my clothes since almost a year now... dont even try them on to see if something is fixed as all it will do is steal more peds from me in repair costs as nothing ever get sorted...

Edit: also updated my support case with claims to be refunded the bug testing fee's from my clothes IF I would happen to try them on to see if something was fixed

i paid quite a bit of good money for my clothes :mad: DO NOT TAKE THEM AWAY :mad:

have you idiots not learned from taming??:confused: if they take away the clothes to "fix" you will never see them again.

i vote for this thread to be locked as its pointless bleating :locked::tapfinger

Well Taming wasn't complete. The cloths were. There wasn't anything left to "fix" until the point MA screwed it up themselfs.

But hey, watching the HoF board. I'l bet the clothes is getting "fixed" due to release new clothing instead of fixing the old ones.

So I'l bet my 2cents on

new clothes
new colors
new textures

These are the same as the old ones, but they are better suited for CryEngine2. Good business plan MA :)

and the old will just stay the same 4ever :)

new VU download log in >> clothes look like dung >> log out

wait for next VU losing hope as i know how MA is fast as fixing stuff (oh they made new server and new staff well i don't care about those just my clothes).

I guess this is a problem that we always will have with EU, the game will be updated now and then to improve the graphic and other systems, and that will create compatibility problems with older items and systems. It will probably be a bigger and bigger problem for MA and planet partners in the future.

"Clothing. Please remove it all. "

I read this subject line and I was appalled. I had to immediately post a response! This subject line is lewd and suggestive. I cant believe such frank sexual harrassment is allowed on this forum! Moderator please stroke, I mean strike, this massage from the records and consider banning the user!

:lolup:

Brick

I read this subject line and I was appalled. I had to immediately post a response! This subject line is lewd and suggestive. I cant believe such frank sexual harrassment is allowed on this forum! Moderator please stroke, I mean strike, this massage from the records and consider banning the user!

Brick

Dammit.. you stole my reply!
I always try to avoid any form of innuendo.
But it is hard
It is so hard...

Yeah my exarosaur pants still have the "loose bowels" look so I don't wear them. They were my favorite pants. :(

I bothered to hunt for Calypso bones. As a result, got a bunch of exa skins. Checking MU's, saw that the exa leather (presumably used in texture) had a historical good MU. Duly refined them and put them on auction only to expire.

Yelled at Twin until my trade channel was dry and shriveled... off to TT they went. Now I know why.

Simple things to fix, textures, and a whole market and decay in MA pockets is waiting for them.

Seems unimportant. What is important, is the remake of whole Eudoria - which would be extra fine, if MA could earn money from the players staying on their arses (well.. is not possible that either) looking at landscapes (which again, I really enjoy, but priorities...)

Waited the whole day to go back home to login, only to find right now (8 PM GMT) that the servers are down for maintenance...

How much protection does Clothing provide? I always use armor :yay:

Enough protection for people who craft, color, texture... the bigger issue is that you'll get less MU on your (our) loot, if various markets are winding down. Like damn skins...

I've always thought MA had missed out on what would be an item highly-coveted by eco nerds: high tech clothes (let's say carbon nanotube cloth (manufactured using dianum i suppose) or some rigid-rod polymer like kevlar) that absorb a few points of damage and have 10,000 durability. It would be like another set of armor platings you could wear in combination with armor and plates.

Of course it would require fundamental changes to the system to make clothing offer protection, and i'm not sure i want them to mess with something not broken.

But it would be cool.

Instead they have given us adj/imp/mod plates, which are cool in a different, but similar way.

My Master Coat mirrors my shirt or even my boobs on the front of the Coat. Gotta love it. 4 boobs. Shouldn't I be happy?

Buying extra pair of hands @ TP :yay:

Sold all my clothes after the avatar update, kinda knew it wouldn't be a priority for them to fix. Really disappointed that people didn't make more of a noise at the time about it, maybe then mindark would of taken notice.

Everyone was impressed with the life like feature of the new avatar faces bla bla bla

doesn't matter that my clothes that I spent a lot of peds on look like shit. I took pride in my avatars appearance at the time, now don't care, got cheap skeleton clothes.

It wasn't just clothes they screwed up, a lot of the armors look shit now also. When go from bright light into the shade they look terrible, some look like made from pvc rubber. Others have body parts sticking out.

Im guessing with all the problems they have to fix, that will bring no income they wont bother.

They are happy to deliver a half assed product to there customers. MA takes no pride in there work clearly!!

So why take pride in your avatar? just wear OJ's or other cheap clothes

Lets give MA a little credit....

Sold all my clothes after the avatar update, kinda knew it wouldn't be a priority for them to fix. Really disappointed that people didn't make more of a noise at the time about it, maybe then mindark would of taken notice.

Everyone was impressed with the life like feature of the new avatar faces bla bla bla

doesn't matter that my clothes that I spent a lot of peds on look like shit. I took pride in my avatars appearance at the time, now don't care, got cheap skeleton clothes.

It wasn't just clothes they screwed up, a lot of the armors look shit now also. When go from bright light into the shade they look terrible, some look like made from pvc rubber. Others have body parts sticking out.

Im guessing with all the problems they have to fix, that will bring no income they wont bother.

They are happy to deliver a half assed product to there customers. MA takes no pride in there work clearly!!

So why take pride in your avatar? just wear OJ's or other cheap clothes

...and only a little...they planned this as the 10 year anniversary with lots of events...all requires work and new programming...I would expect that at the end of this year after they have finished up 10 years event...they will get down to fixing the many things they have left...pets, clothing, armor, etc...you name it...that dont generate revenue per se...October was last payment to previous Calypso development team and so MA now more free financially to focus on many things they have let go in past...they still havent released houses and voting rights on CLD which is promised...so it all will happen in time but this is 'celebration' year for them...help them celebtrate and deposit!

Brick

...and only a little...they planned this as the 10 year anniversary with lots of events...all requires work and new programming...I would expect that at the end of this year after they have finished up 10 years event...they will get down to fixing the many things they have left...pets, clothing, armor, etc...you name it...that dont generate revenue per se...October was last payment to previous Calypso development team and so MA now more free financially to focus on many things they have let go in past...they still havent released houses and voting rights on CLD which is promised...so it all will happen in time but this is 'celebration' year for them...help them celebtrate and deposit!

Brick

This while building a new moon, and bringing online the other new planets that are scheduled?

Be real, these will never be fixed until the next avatar update in 4-5 years

And why give them credit for a 10 year old product that looks like a college kids summer project?

Im sure you wouldn't be so forgiving if it was a second hand car you where buying from a used car dealer if it was smoking from the exhaust, rusting, flat tyres, crap paint job and a door missing? oh and he was charging the same rate as a brand new Ferrari? :D

Its a product they are selling, I would want it to at least look good. But maybe I expect to much?

Keep your hands were we can see them!

If all clothes were removed we would see what his hands are doing.

Honestly though, I may not log in again until my clothes are fixed. That means no more Deposits until all my clothes are fixed.:mad:

Back