Club Neverdie GuessPass?

raynopssgold

Stalker
Society
Virtual Legends
Onyar Loorden PSS
One of my socmates, Jontxu just got a weird item inside his miscellaneous column, it mentioned, "Club Neverdie GuessPass". However, he didn't know, what this item used for...

So, he asked me to upload the printscreen and see, anyone here have the same stuff as he did...

It would be highly appreciated, if anyone of you here can explain, what's the main purpose of this item...

Thanks in advanced! :)

It lets you enter the CND part of City Of Dreams, where the newbie/tutorial quest NPCs are :)

anyone know how you get the guest pass?

anyone know how you get the guest pass?

You get instructions when you first go to RockTropia ;)

Teleport there, follow those instructions :yay: (speak to Bulldog, then Trinity, then Bulldog)

Reactions: Elf
Apologies if this is slightly OT but...

You get instructions when you first go to RockTropia ;)

Actually, I didn't, so I'm guessing there are some bug or lag issues.

I arrived on RT, tp'd around to find some mobs, shot 4 or 5 pop dragons then 1/2 way through a stalker I just dropped dead with a message saying I can't leave the area or something without a phone. Tried to tp back out to the mobs, landed, instant death with same message.

Unfortunately this resulted in me getting ever so slightly annoyed and going on a bit of a rant around CoD for which I will apologise and say many thanks to those who were patiently trying to tell me what I had to do to get a phone to get back out and finish the hunt I was on. Sadly by the time I'd done the missions I had to do to get back out I had all of 20 mintues left to hunt so shot 5 mobs and left RT again.

As soon as you arrive on RT you should get this mission if you did not I suggest you fine a support case.

Back