Club Neverdie : What is your offer?

Howmuch PED do u think The Astroid (CND) Will be sold?

• 1000 K PED or less

Votes: 41 15.9%
  • 5000 k PED or less

Votes: 78 30.2%
  • 10.000 K PED or less

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Other please explain

Votes: 42 16.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marijuana

Old Alpha
Society
The Dung Kickers
Mari Juana DutchGirl
The Astroid that Jon Neverdie Jacobs Owns is for sale

I was whondering howmuch it will go for ....

So what is Your offer IF u had the PED ?

My offer is 2.5 milion dollar so 25 milion ped !
i know this numbers are High but i have seen evrything in entropia and i wont be suprised if some crazy/dedicated player buys it for such amound ...

Mari *.*

Last edited:
the 5,000k ped and 10,000k ped options look so awkward lol

"I bid 5,000 thousand peds .." :scratch:

lolol

I won't be bidding because I don't have enough peds, nor will I sell my house, cars, and children to get it lol :p

this should be an interesting sale - but it's even more interesting watching the people and their speculation on why. ;)

8000-10 000k ped

If I had 2.5 million PED I would do a withdrawal and have around $200000 in cash.

My offer is 2.5 milion dollar so 25 milion ped !

LOL :rolleyes: and it would take you over 20 years, to pay for this investment ;)

I'll put in some real numbers, from 4 000 000 - 9 000 000 peds. The investment needs to return in 3-6 years, otherwise there are MUCH better investment opportunities out there ;)

TJ:bandit:

LOL :rolleyes: and it would take you over 20 years, to pay for this investment ;)

I'll put in some real numbers, from 4 000 000 - 9 000 000 peds. The investment needs to return in 3-6 years, otherwise there are MUCH better investment opportunities out there ;)

TJ:bandit:

+1 :)
(But I think The Rock = 1 Million US Dollars :) )

He's selling the Asteroid?

Why does that not bode well to me...

I'm just a poor sweater, so my bid would have to be 15 Billion Common Dung (now, I just have to hit a dung HoF or two while I'm walking TI).

My pet Snable Stalker, Icki Warrior Princess, and his 2k Nutrio Bars I have been saving for when he comes back. :deal:

bid

I believe it will sell for 9 million ped

1 million ~ 3 million peds

we cant all be Paris Hilton, even in a hypothetical situation. huhuhu.

I voted 10M peds but the reality is that if I had kids and a grandmother I'd sell them to raise the cash. As it is all I could offer is a Wagon Wheel wrapper and some paper clips.

On a serious note, if it is sold I hope whoever gets it has the energy to promote the place. VU10 really messed things up up there in terms of the landscape being too hilly. It will take drive and imagination to promote the place and make it popular, not only with miners, but also will hunters as well.

And perhaps I'm biased but if they were to drop the taxes (5.5% and 4.9% dependant on the dome, last time I was there) then that would be a good thing too.

I wouldnt buy it :cool:

I have doubts that there is any crazy dedicated player that could spend over 1mil usd. Only if say a couple of dedicate players join hands in such effort otherwise I don`t see a sale above 1mil ped happening.

Don't forget what CP sold for... And how cnd doesn't even need fert to make ped if u didn't wanna bother, it makes most its ped from mining hofs... Also it's essentially 20 LAs... If someone had the cash, i don't c 1 mil usd as that far fetched after seeing the CP sale... Imo it's a better investment than cp. Now whether or not anyone has that kinda cash....

Based on taxreturn etc a resonable offer would be 5-7 million peds....but this is EU where people hunt " fame " and a possibility for virtual easy life...so I say 10-12 million in the end :laugh:

its just that if it reaches the 10m ped mark then why wont the buyer invest in a planet instead where the estimated return will be higher?

You dont need fert to own a planet either ;)

Reactions: Mac
150k$ not a cent over

I.

Selling Astroid ... Chat me @ TP !!!

Mari *.*
:kos:

Well.
Your pool has stupid numbers to start with,sort it out,its a mess. :p
It should be <number> peds, not thousend peds or stuffs like that.
Give the options 1M ped, 5M ped. and so on ;D

Els give me some Marijuana to smoke

its just that if it reaches the 10m ped mark then why wont the buyer invest in a planet instead where the estimated return will be higher?

You dont need fert to own a planet either ;)

Which brings up the question of opportunity cost that I couldn't find an answer to on the planet partner website:

How much does it cost to become a planet partner? And what is the cost of development of a planet?

I'm sure I could outsource a Hello Kitty planet or some shit to some Indian company with a quick turnaround. I mean, who wouldn't want to kill that shit over and over and over till their eyes bleed :laugh:

Well.
Your pool has stupid numbers to start with,sort it out,its a mess. :p
It should be <number> peds, not thousend peds or stuffs like that.
Give the options 1M ped, 5M ped. and so on ;D

Els give me some Marijuana to smoke

Aw Xzion .....

Welll it is the first poll i ever made +uhm..... i cant seem to change it 0_o!
So please calculate howmuch 1.000 K ped worth = 1.000.000 ped !

(duhh) hihi
But o well thanks for your post ! :)

Mari *.* (selling Marijuana @ tp)
:kos:

Last edited:
I will never understand this move.

I will never understand this move.
The bank that he took the loan out to get it, and the loan on same bank that probably got him Neverdie Studios needs payment ;)

Back