FYI: Club X for Sale, Freaky Friday will try to buy it!!!

MistahE

Provider
Society
'=Mad Hatters='
Fix MistahE Flits
What?! Yeah you heard it right, Club Xtreme is gonna be for sale! Luckily we have the first picking and we are definatly making an effort into buying it for our own.

Now, tonight we had a Kick ass upcoming at CLub X on the Freaky Friday and we even received donations without asking for it, but then DJ Daggert started lobbying for it, and we came over 900 PED of total donations! So many thnx to all the donaters whom I will mention:

350 PED from Percy Percy Merewether and Royal Firefox from Planet Express

60 PED from Dave Scotia

20 ped from Barahdur

100 ped from Sibuk

50 PED by Bal

10 ped by Manitou

10 ped by MT

10 ped from Kath

50 ped Ziplex T100 Texturizer @ aprox. 115% from Teshik

45 ped Storm Kolor Jeans @ aprox +125 PED from Forceblade of Moonlight Shadow

100 PED from SashaSD Sash Lomas of Tax Collectors

50 PED from Leroy Casper Hunter of The Knights of Calypso

100 PED by Alaina Bonnie Scotia

50 PED by Chicana Chica Cubana

100 PED by Percy and Royal

20 ped by trauk

20 PED by QM

50 PED by Pirx Dan Danford

50 PED by Teshik

50 PED from Baradhuhr Berendt

60 PED from Dave Manic Scotia

10 PED from Jane Daggerthuggert

100 PED from Fille Ghostman Home

50 Ped from Raynor Thunderclaw Claw

160 PED from Percy again!

50 PED by Coffeeshop Maya Blowco

250 PED by Kath Kathline & MistahE for Decorations

100 PED by Sasha for decoration

+/- 300 PED Screen by Percy for on the wall

Total:

over 2500 PED!!! Again... TY all for donating and for joining and showing support! =)

-800 PED for deed

-630 PED on decorations

-the rest for Prizepool on the Freaky Friday

The club will be owned and managed by me... the E and Kathline! But will be available to all who wanna create a party outside the normal party times (aka the Freaky Friday and prolly on Saturday evening, but things are not totally sure yet).

Anyhow, keep your eyes open here and be ready for a new club!!!

Greetings,

E

P.s.: Thnx to Mits, Cooky The Man and Kathline for all the RT records =)

P.s.s: We bought the club and are decorating it. The remaining funds will be used for kickass prizes this friday!!!

P.s.s.: Kick Ass prizes paid out! Many ppl happy with newly acquired funds and/or gear ^^ Also many ppl liked the events provided. So thnx to all the donaters and sponsors again and also a big thnx to DJ Ruzlix and DJ Daggert for providing the tunes and events! Special thnx to DJ Daggert for putting up the Hummer with rep. kit, Valkery and Boat during the Bunny hunt event!

Last edited:
So, U got enough peds to buy it? or still need some donations for it?

Last edited:
Guess I'm really out of touch. What is Club Xtreme?

I have a donation for you bro. Ill ask the others in the Soc as well.
Good Luck.

Thnx alot yall, for the replies and promises =) I will be at PA tonight and tommorow the party will be here ... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Anyhow...-Party-Club-X-with-the-Freaky-Friday and for those who have never attended Club X... do you join us =) especially if you love to dance to electronic sounds ^^

Oh and thnx a million to Forceblade for donating a Storm Kolor Jeans, I will update the first post :) Also thnx alot Casper for a promised donation and for lobbying at TKoC for us =)

We dont know how much we need yet, but I hope I can get in touch with Atlan soon, as we do have first picking! I will keep you informed via this thread.

Peace out, enjoy tommorow =)

Last edited:
Guess I'm really out of touch. What is Club Xtreme?

Club X-treme is a ingame Club used by AHR but owned by Atlan Ion. It's located at Omegaton Westhabitat Alpha building 2nd floor appartment G. :)

hmm never been to this club, I do remember dancing on a selfmade floor in an apt back in the days... very fun!!!
any pics for us to see the decoration and/or party? (pretty plz :ahh:)

hmm never been to this club, I do remember dancing on a selfmade floor in an apt back in the days... very fun!!!
any pics for us to see the decoration and/or party? (pretty plz :ahh:)

hmmm... you will have to check it out for yourself ^^ Come join us! :)

Great cause! We must keep Club X alive!! :yay::wtg:

Nice idea. If you do buy it, maybe you can do a sound upgrade in it like the one on FOMA, in PA Bank, etc., and/ or talk SDS in to letting that sound upgrade happen in apartments too instead of just in mall shops, after all they let Neverdie put it in the bank, which is not a mall shop or LA? Remember 'all avatars are equal' -- since he put it on his estate which was not listed in the opportunities, surely they can give you folks some equal treatment in your upgrades? Shoot them an email and see what they say. Would be cool to have real music in game for AHR instead of having folks have to have browser or some third party music thingy opened at ths same time.

http://www.planetcalypso.com/opportunities/estate-development/

Live streaming with music of your choice – 25,000 PED

Heck, maybe since AHR has been around so long they might even cut a deal and lower the price? ;) :)

Last edited:
yeah it would be cool, but seriously... we are a community radio and we have no such funds xD ty for your input tho =)

Greetings,

E

Word from Atlan is, that he will look into the appartment this week =)

First Post Updated. (many times now)

Check the first post for updates and stuff =)

Back