CND Booming!!!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
MA has fixed the Mining and the Localized storage is a Hit!

You can now Store your stuff on CND but u cant access the storage from Calypso, so you will have to remember to take your ores back down with you or Sell them to the traders in the control rooms

Thankyou So much MA for the TP's in the Mall... I am sure the shop owners at CND will be thrilled when the shops come back online!

Oh and also the Domes are simply Stunning!

DASP are in Domes 16 and 17, other mobs are reduced to a minimum...

Enjoy the Action!

Can the hills be walked up since the up date ND ?

so far CND is very nice for me, still the hills are a little big but we will get used to it :) GL & HF!;)

cool

Is the stream back up too? :)

Jamhot

I made a trip up there before this last update and had a nice mining run. The hill weren't that bad if you have eyes that can see.

The control room and stuff is a little bit contrasted, lots of light lots of dark lol.

Other then that I can't wait to see what's going to happen with CND.

Ive been there today, nothing booming (for me) so far, bad loots as always, maybe some others can score their tower up there :D

The hills are doable now tho !

Great!. now it is time for me to get back up to CND and enjoy myself.
:yay:

The Live music stream isnt back yet, but the hills are scalable :)

Hills were ok, mobs were scattered enough so miners do have some breathing room, finds were okish so yes, i guess cnd`s back on track :)

Are storage going to be introduced to CP ?;)

Or is just ‘option’ for CND?:mad:

How about mining, is that like it was ( lot,s of nrf but medium and up claims) or like planetside( lot,s of tinys)?

How about mining, is that like it was ( lot,s of nrf but medium and up claims) or like planetside( lot,s of tinys)?

Back the way it was

CND has been a great time the last couple days. Great to see it back. Hey ND want to buy an appartment? lol

Sga

Hey I was actually thinking the other day too. Why don't you hook up some passes to CND as a way to celebrate the SGA. Right now I think you can only TP there at a cost. Why not make a contest or something to send a few people to CND. I've never been there and am sure many like me would love a vacation!!
What ya think Neverdie?

44 mining globals/hofs last night on CND best performance yet:yay:all my claims were accessible except one,that was xi stuck in a rock so no different from 9.4.Terrain for the most part was scalable without to much trouble.defiantly way better than before the fix,domes(appear) are smaller so claims are closer..rebomb;)
and the storage is probably the best thing yet for a non apartment owner/miner.
not having to wait hrs for a pilot atm is a bonus to:cool:

which domes have mobs in them and what type of mob

where is the storage?

where is the storage?

If i remember right it isnt in either control rooms but it is at almost all other TP's not including inside the domes

The control room storage terminal is located in the fertilizer room.

Last edited:
get me a flight ...

ehrm i mean step away i need to the tp :D

Thank you very much :D

Looking forward to popping back up nearer the end of this week :)

Thankyou So much MA for the TP's in the Mall... I am sure the shop owners at CND will be thrilled when the shops come back online!

Oh and also the Domes are simply Stunning!

DASP are in Domes 16 and 17, other mobs are reduced to a minimum...

Enjoy the Action!
As a shop owner i can definately say the tp's :thumbup:

I hope the Corno's are not reduced to minimum? Ill have nothing to hunt :silly2:

well i just ran through dome 8 and 11 looking for molisks (entropedia). So far i haven't seen one red dot whatsoever on cnd. do you have them anymore, where at? is there anything in any dome? my playing time tonight was dedicated to finding molisks. i couldn't on eudoria, amethera, or cnd. i've spent my entire evening running. very exciting.

Awesome, and congratz to you NEVERDIE!!!!

I can't wait to see it all with my own eyes.....:)

Pink

i will go up as soon as i can, for a longer mining tour;)

Enjoy the Action!

OMG!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

WOW! I can set back up!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Thrilled is an understatement!!! :D

lucky you have a pc good-enough to run EU now, would of been a pain if not lol. ;)

All the best,

Matthew.

for supremacy armor I'll bet it's boomin ^^

Back