CND Cherry Poppin' - (VIDEO)

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
Some time ago ... I had promised a VIP tour of CND to Polynices who had never been to the rock, and it was time to make good on my promise. He asked if it was ok to invite a friend and socmate ... "Morgaine" ... and I said absolutely. A third person was going to join us (Mya), but RL got in the way unfortunately.

Anyway ... I love giving VIP tours of CND because I have a certain method, route, and plan solidly in place before take-off from Calypso ... not to mention my devilish excitement about getting to pop a couple more CND cherries with the ritual initiation for all new CND visitors under my watch. :silly2: These two are not n00bs by any means with Poly's 168 HP and Morgaine's 133 HP, so I knew a challenging hunt was in order as well. :wtg:

This little video ... is more or less a small remembrance keepsake for Poly and Morgaine of their first trip to CND. I didn't include footage from the actual tour, but told a story and highlighted a couple of things that made the trip stand out. This is not my usual massive video footage extravaganza, but rather a more subdued effort with a little drama build-up to the CND initiation, and the fun time the day after.

Poly and Morgaine ... this is for you! :D

ENJOY!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyKEJCCiOfM[/YOUTUBE]

That was weird ... I hadn't done a video in a while, and it seemed that YouTube made a few changes because the usual link format was missing. I eventually figured it out, so now the video is available ... sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
:grouphug:

ty mindstar for the tour and this video :wtg:

You're welcome ... I hadn't really planned on shooting video, or doing anything specific, but thought I would use what I had in order to pull a little something together as a keepsake of your first visit.

It was definitely fun ... and it's always a pleasure for me showing someone around the rock who hasn't been there before, because I can remember only too vividly my first visit which was actually the day CND was launched on
Dec 19, 2005. It was a whole new world compared to Calypso, and now I can only imagine what it's going to look and feel like after the implementation of the CE2.

I'm still at CND ... but that's because I'm collecting footage for something else! :D Besides, there's another DJ Michael Ray and Mavis Maybeline Champagne Party to attend on Saturday ... I'm ready to get my groove on again before heading back to Calypso. :wtg:

Hugs backatcha! :hug:

cool, u are still there. :)

teamspeak was the best, and then combined with the live feed, that was great.:beerchug:

cool, u are still there. :)

teamspeak was the best, and then combined with the live feed, that was great.:beerchug:

You're absolutely right ... being on TeamSpeak (or any voice chat) really does help when trying to do a tour because having to type distracts from the effectiveness not only when it comes to defining this and that as we go along, but also in the responses with the Ooo's and Ahhh's of first-time visitors. :laugh: Yes, CND has been around a while, and there's hundreds of pics out there to look at, but it's just not the same as when you experience it first-hand with all the sights and sounds. :D

Thank you for the amazing experience!

Mindstar, thanks again for the amazing trip. Been awhile since I had so much fun.

We had a blast and the tour was great as it gave us such a good understanding of where everything is and all the possibilities that can be taken advantage of on a trip to CND.

I still get tingleys thinking about the scary dance for the daspletors!!

Love the video, it brought back all the memories of the fun trip..... you're the best MS9 :cheer:

nice vid :)

looks like you had a great party up there

Looks like you guys had a fun time :)

Cheers :beerchug:

:pic::pic::pic::pic:CND ROCK STARS LIKED THE:dancing::pic:

Back