"CND Dance/Hunt Tea Party"

UPDATE

THE EVENT DATE WAS CHANGED TO
SATURDAY, JUNE 10TH - 21:00 to MIDNITE MA TIME

There was a glitch in the event system when ND was
creating the event for Friday and it registered the
wrong contest rules ... and ND couldn't cancel or change!

ALSO

ND has added yet another prize to the hunting contest!
A Club NEVERDIE Apartment - Beta East, 7E

Please make the adjustment on your calendars so that
you don't end up missing the event on Saturday.

URGENT

When you take your ticket to the event terminal to register,
pick the SECOND event listed in all capital letters, and not
the first one listed for Friday, which is not a valid event.

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU THERE FOR THE FUN

***​

Send me one of those tickets ;) I'll be there, maybe the added prize will bring a few extra! I look forward to seeing everyone there. :cool:

DeusDeOnis said:
Send me one of those tickets ;) I'll be there, maybe the added prize will bring a few extra! I look forward to seeing everyone there. :cool:

Hello there my friend ... glad to see that you will be attending. Just hook up with one of 4 ticket agents out there selling the tickets for the event.

TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE THRU
(no one else is authorized to sell tickets for this event)

Blood Moon
Asti
Felicity Fortune
Sir Odd Bunny

Moonie, Asti and Felicity are planetside right now and at least one of them can be found at Twin, Jason, and other cities. Odd Bunny remained at CND to take care of tickets there.

If you run into any challenges, PM me and we'll get you taken care of.

Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

May I add that I seem to somehow have convinced ND to lower the maturity on one of the DNA's installled (2 shroom DNA's total for the dome) to a bit over medium maturity as I was simply getting too high on shroom fumes from the Stalkers :silly2:

The other DNA is still at Min. Maturity, Max Spawn.

GL with the event :thumbup:

Think I'll join in on this one! :)

What time's Sir Odd usually on?
MS9 - maybe u can hook me up with him the next time we're online at the same time. ;)

Heartbeat said:
Think I'll join in on this one! :)

What time's Sir Odd usually on?
MS9 - maybe u can hook me up with him the next time we're online at the same time. ;)

Oh goodie ... haven't seen you since I gave you the CND VIP Tour, so it'll be cool to have you at the event.

Not totally sure about Odd Bunny's schedule, but I know he's off and on throughout the day. However, I'm East Coast USA and Odd Bunny is only an hour behind me I think, so while it's later in the evening here in the States, I'm sure it's early morning your time. He hangs out in the CND Control Room, so if you make it to CND, then check the Control Room. If he's not there, then ask ppl in the Control Room if they've seen him. I'll also alert him that you're looking for him. You can also PM him at the RP forum to set up a time to meet. He's a really sweet guy and one of my favorite ppl. His Diary at the RP forum is a blast to read.

If you're not coming to CND until Saturday, there are 3 other ticket agents who are planetside and can be reached either at Twin, Jason, or elsewhere. I would start at Twin first bcuz either Moonie or Felicity are usually there. I think they'll be at CND for ND's wedding Wednesday evening, but will be back planetside Thursday, Friday, and Saturday prior to the event selling tickets.

Looking forward to seeing you Hon ... glad you'll be with us! ;)

Wolf Grey said:
May I add that I seem to somehow have convinced ND to lower the maturity on one of the DNA's installled (2 shroom DNA's total for the dome) to a bit over medium maturity as I was simply getting too high on shroom fumes from the Stalkers :silly2:

The other DNA is still at Min. Maturity, Max Spawn.

GL with the event :thumbup:

Well thank you VERY much ... a shroom old alpha was messin' with my camera man the other day so this is GOOD news. I knew he was going to do it but didn't know when. The event should be a hoot for sure. See you there! :)

Last edited:
MindStar9 said:
Oh goodie ... haven't seen you since I gave you the CND VIP Tour, so it'll be cool to have you at the event....

If you're not coming to CND until Saturday...
Looking forward to seeing you Hon ... glad you'll be with us! ;)

Already up there! ;) Will be at the wedding today, maybe I can hook up with Odd Bunny then. :)

Back