Info: CND "Fashion contest" Sign up now!!!!!

Cheer for me, you should enter too so everyone can see your undies :laugh:

People don't need to be traumatized.....

List updated....4 more days to go before the signup will close!!!!!

Udate!

I want all participants to be up @ CND before or at 18.00 MA time, that way u have time to prepare and talk things over.

I will ask as many pilots as possible to be on the planet before the event starts so that there will be no problems getting a flight up.
Cuz we can't have any sad faces can we?

Make sure you check ur storage and inventory and again to doublecheck u dont forget anything!!!

Again, I will be on live stream on the CND radio, if u have problems running the stream ingame, you can follow the following link and play it online:

Link: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:...um/vBRadio.php

If u want to listen to it ingame,
Make sure your bitrate is at 256 or higher in option panel in clientloader and that u have ENabled livestream in options in lcientloader!

It is important to have this stream running as a judge, participant or as a spectator, for i will be on the microphone asking questions explaning things and a lot more!!!!

TY for your support,

Kind Regards,

Pink

Already on CND since last weekend :)

I will make sure my streaming is working fine before the event.... *makes notes*
Thanks for details on that, Pink.

Already on CND since last weekend :)

I will make sure my streaming is working fine before the event.... *makes notes*
Thanks for details on that, Pink.

your welcome, I just want everything to run smooth and perfect :D

Pink

signing up a friend who can't log into the forums...

Jenn AgentPink Nifer will join us! :D

TY GenX :)

I Updated the list!

Just reading bout the radio thing i have no sound on my computer so i cant get on it sorry is that going to stuff me up for the show, if so i think im going to have to pull out.......
:(:rolleyes::duh::dunno:

Just reading bout the radio thing i have no sound on my computer so i cant get on it sorry is that going to stuff me up for the show, if so i think im going to have to pull out.......
:(:rolleyes::duh::dunno:

nope it wont!!
i will use allchat as well!
so dont worry

Pink

I would like to sign up!

:ahh: Hiya Pink!

I want to be a part of this! I just got some new threads and wanna show 'em off! Hihihi.
Please count me in!

:eyecrazy: :girl:

Well thats grate thanks i cant wait then....
:yay:

List Updated.

FYI: I close the signup at Friday may 22nd midnight!!!

So make sure your name is on that list!!!!!

Pink

Ray Superunknown Butcher count me in :)

List Updated!!!

keep them coming!

and dont forget top bring ur friends, family socmates up as well for support!!!
the more ppl the merrier!!!

Pink

New Music Stream Link!!!

Important this is the new link to the CND stream!!!!

This will play in the background while playing EU!!!

http://realityport.com/CNDlive.html

Pink

You got me lost, Pink.
I am on CND, as you know :)
I have live music. Usually I watch tv while playing and I have music turned off. But I checked today and I could hear the music live from CND, at least I think so as it was some track and not usual EU music.

Now when I click the link it says I need some firefox plugin. EU doens't use firefox as far as I know, so if my PC gets streaming on CND do I need to install it?

And yes, I know, I am a total n00b when it comes to computers :ahh: but I want to make sure. Better save then sorry, you know what I mean....

You got me lost, Pink.
I am on CND, as you know :)
I have live music. Usually I watch tv while playing and I have music turned off. But I checked today and I could hear the music live from CND, at least I think so as it was some track and not usual EU music.

Now when I click the link it says I need some firefox plugin. EU doens't use firefox as far as I know, so if my PC gets streaming on CND do I need to install it?

And yes, I know, I am a total n00b when it comes to computers :ahh: but I want to make sure. Better save then sorry, you know what I mean....

the link is only for ppl who cannot have ingame stream!
If ur on a computer that can handle the ingame stream without any lag, the all u haveto do is turn the volume anf follow the directions

Make sure your bitrate is at 256 or higher in option panel in clientloader and that u have ENabled livestream in options in clientloader!

or if u cant listen ingame but need livestream u can satream it under the game using the following link:

Pink,
if that still doesnt help, then I will pm you ingame.

Last edited:
Music to my ears!

If ur on a computer that can handle the ingame stream without any lag, the all u haveto do is turn the volume anf follow the directions

Make sure your bitrate is at 256 or higher in option panel in clientloader and that u have ENabled livestream in options in clientloader!

or if u cant listen ingame but need livestream u can satream it under the game using the following link:

Pink,

This is wicked - now I can listen to what everyone else on CND is groovin' to while doing housework! Lol :wtg:

Pink,

Ok, I get it now. Sorry for the trouble. I will test it for the lag. I have bitrate higher than that, but I share connection with other people and sometimes everything works smooth and next day the lag is incredible. I can't help it though....

Flights to CND

Hello, Participants, Judges and Spectators,

Mak sure you get your flight up in time, atleast Friday or early Saturday morning...I will let as many pilots as possible know!!!!

We can't have ppl left behind!
Make sure you have your group of ppl ready and come to see
The Fashion Show, for this will be a blast!!!

Pink

I just reread the first post pink, am i supposed to have 3 outfits? :ahh:

There will be 3 rounds in this contest:

1st round: Party Outfit
2nd round: Armor (show off your favourite armor to wear even when ur not hunting...example: Like i like to wear my lich becuz its pink and suits my name)
3rd round: Beach/Underwear

Yep, three outfits. Unless you party in your undies, hunt in your undies, and swim in your undies :laugh: :D

crap, I've only got one outfit that i think is worthy of even entering a fashion contest :ahh: :laugh:

aaaaw..... :|

well again u can always cme and watch !!!

:D

Yeah i will still come if i can :D

Yo Vincentino

crap, I've only got one outfit that i think is worthy of even entering a fashion contest :ahh: :laugh:

:) well we can work on that for you if you have the time and :yay: you can always throw on a set of pixie and say that you like your pixie cause it goes with your economy lol

LOL no seriously.. I am sure if you have the time we can figure out something to make for you... drop me a line.. only have a day left ;)

Dave

Back