"CND HEADBANGERS BALL" - New Themed Event!!

MindStar9

Self-Requested Deactivation
MindStar9
YOU READY TO ROCK OUT WITH A LITTLE

MOTORHEAD, SLIPKNOT, KORN, MEGADETH,
ANTHRAX, WOLFSBANE AND OTHERS

THEN COME TO THE

HBBanner1Gold.jpg

GET ALL THE DETAILS HERE

Last edited:
Not really into heavy metal tunes, but if theres going to be people there then I'm willing to give Cnd another try :D

What, no Soilwork, In Flames, Slayer... gosh this list could go on forever... :dunce:

I think I'll attend at any rate :)

Rave said:
What, no Soilwork, In Flames, Slayer... gosh this list could go on forever... :dunce:

I think I'll attend at any rate :)

LOL ... I only listed a few, and therefore why I put "and others" ... ND went on a shopping trip when he was in the UK during his European trip recently, so your favs just might be in the mix ... never know! :)

Be sure to click on the link and check out all the details in the Reality Port event thread! :headbang:

<--- :eek:

Hmmm I wonder where that Jack Daniel's image came from...

Faustian said:

You'll have to ask "Pollus" bcuz he's the one who did the banner.

MindStar9 said:
LOL ... I only listed a few, and therefore why I put "and others" ... ND went on a shopping trip when he was in the UK during his European trip recently, so your favs just might be in the mix ... never know! :)

Be sure to click on the link and check out all the details in the Reality Port event thread! :headbang:

Well since many of my favs are from Europe, perhaps :D

totally freakin awesome! time to ditch these pc speakers and go back to the stereo setup lol

At cnd now, not seen anyone in the discos, will someone come dance with me tommorrow when I log back on? Avi is not that bad looking :D

Soc leaders are/where getting pissed off with me quoteing song lyrics on soc chat, dont really want to piss them off :D

Just in case you don't click the link (pst... *hypnotic tone*"click the link" ;)) Here are the ticket agents for this event.

Blood Moon (Moonie) and MS9 ... will be located at CND

Felicity Fortune - DeusDeOnis - Psycho Al - Pole - Aviril - Creature
(will mostly be located planetside - but Al, Pole, and Creature at CND too)​

I will be on all week runnin from town to town, so if you have any trouble finding one of the others give me a pm here and we can setup a time and place to get you into the party. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
ROCK ON CND!!

============
Note to Deus ... I edited the list of authorized ticket sellers bcuz a couple were added. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
apart from you spelling megadeth wrong its sounds like fun, some good musci playing, good old motorhead gona be the highlight ofcourse, i know its gona atracked alot of people to it, i know ill definetly be their, good innitiative :) (assuming i spelt innitiative right)

this is going to be a nice one \,,/

I think I am going to have to make a regular booking with a Pilot!

Up every Friday.......

Back every Monday!!!!!

:)

Oh nice one! Now we can go to "gigs" too! I never even thought of that!

These bands are a bit too soft for me, I think they should have a Neckbreaker's Ball with Death Metal bands and such. I know a few who'd go to that, including myself.

Cool idea though!

Faustian said:

Your not the only one with an obsession for that drink dude, i google jack daniels on image search every day!

dilly said:
apart from you spelling megadeth wrong its sounds like fun, some good musci playing, good old motorhead gona be the highlight ofcourse, i know its gona atracked alot of people to it, i know ill definetly be their, good innitiative :) (assuming i spelt innitiative right)

Well, what can I tell ya ... I copied the artist list right from ND's PM, so that tells you that I'm not up on the rock or metal artists ... sorry 'bout that.

AND ... since you helped me! ;)

"initiative"

Looking forward to seeing you there Dilly, providing there are no more EU challenges like I had yesterday ... was not a good day for sure ... and with so many others having issues as well, I think we should just meet up at the Headbangers Ball and get it all out of our system. :tongue2:

Nea said:
this is going to be a nice one \,,/

Yes it will my dear, since you're going to be the "Queen of the Headbangers Ball" ... it will just simply ROCK!!

Does it get any better?

MindStar9 said:
Does it get any better?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...I've seen you at an After Party ;)

Dalas said:
Oh nice one! Now we can go to "gigs" too! I never even thought of that!

These bands are a bit too soft for me, I think they should have a Neckbreaker's Ball with Death Metal bands and such. I know a few who'd go to that, including myself.

Cool idea though!

Too soft? Well maybe KoRn... but Megadeth? A lot of death metal bands are just as heavy as heavy, thrash, metalcore... except for the horrible gutteral vocals. Melodic death metal was a huge improvement over death metal itself, in my opinion.

by 'melee only' does this mean that firearms aren't usable? or that to qualify for 'highest single loot' or something that you must use melee? already came to CND and planned on staying until the party, but didn't see the part about 'melee only' and haven't done any event like this before so just wondering if i need to come up w/ a weapon before then.

The Butcher said:
by 'melee only' does this mean that firearms aren't usable? or that to qualify for 'highest single loot' or something that you must use melee? already came to CND and planned on staying until the party, but didn't see the part about 'melee only' and haven't done any event like this before so just wondering if i need to come up w/ a weapon before then.

It means that the event system is set up so that no other weapons other than melee can be used during the event. It's all built into the system, so to answer your question ... firemarms are not usable.

Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

The Butcher said:
If you have trouble finding a good melee weapon I can hook you up with one. Can't have that be the thing that keeps you from a great party. ;)

Rave said:
Too soft? Well maybe KoRn... but Megadeth? A lot of death metal bands are just as heavy as heavy, thrash, metalcore... except for the horrible gutteral vocals. Melodic death metal was a huge improvement over death metal itself, in my opinion.

HORRIBLE guttural vocals? They're beautiful! And yeah, those bands are not heavy at ALL. I do like my Melo Death (Children of Bodom, Kalmah, Norther etc...) but Death Metal is like...A big thing in Sweden, take for example Opeth, Hypocrisy and Bloodbath! They're some of the finest Death Metal bands around, and all from Sweden. Since Sweden is sometimes only known for it's Death Metal (some people even group the Swedish Death Metal as a separate sub-genre), why shouldn't Mindark embrace their cultural exports and have a Neckbreaker's Ball?!

Sweden is to Death Metal as Norway is to Black Metal (almost).

I just dont find -only- growling into the mic to be pleasing. Take Soilwork for example, a Melodic Death Metal band from Sweden... they mix hard vox with actual singing and softer vox - which adds to the flow of the music. I like to hear fluctuation (pitchshifting if you'd like) in vocals because it helps to show talent. All personal taste of course, but straight death metal is one of the few metal sub genres Im not into. Same for grindcore (all though Bad Acid Trip mixes a bit of grindcore into their music, and I do like them).

Which is why Im going to Ozzfest and not Waken :dunce: But too each his own.

Man, I fucking WISH I was going to Wacken! Only growling is damn good. The only band I like who have mixed vocals is Opeth really. I'm going to the Carribean for 2 weeks and I'm missing like every festival in the WORLD ever! Sorry, off topic, Neckbreakers Ball for sure!

DeusDeOnis said:
Just in case you don't click the link (pst... *hypnotic tone*"click the link" ;)) Here are the ticket agents for this event.

Blood Moon (Moonie) and MS9 ... will be located at CND

Felicity Fortune - DeusDeOnis - Psycho Al - Pole - Aviril
(will mostly be located planetside)​

I will be on all week runnin from town to town, so if you have any trouble finding one of the others give me a pm here and we can setup a time and place to get you into the party. I look forward to seeing everyone there.
ROCK ON CND!!

============
Note to Deus ... I edited the list of authorized ticket sellers bcuz a couple were added. :)

you ought to keep an eye on psycho al....I think he's using some tickets as fuel for his firestorm chip dancing in twin peaks :tongue2:

It's great to see that some "new faces" will be joining us for this great event on Saturday!! And of course, we'll look forward to seeing familiar friends, too. :)

Just reminder:

(1) Don't wait till the last minute to get your ticket -- we've got ticket agents at CND and Calypso! You will likely find one of us in Twin Peaks or the Control Room.

(2) Leave plenty of time to find a pilot -- often at events when lots of people are going up, there aren't as many coming back down and flights can get a little slow. Go up early, make a weekend of it! :) If you need help finding a pilot, please speak up .. I'll likely be around Twin to help how I can.

(3) The music streams live in the domes at CND now, so be sure to have your in-game volume cranked up!! :)

(4) BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR TICKET into the event system in the fertilizer room at CND .. this MUST MUST MUST be done prior to MA's clock chiming the start time. Or else the system will not allow you to enter the dome during the entire event.

Fliss' To Do:

Event Ticket .. CHECK
Flight .. CHECK
Axe .. CHECK
New Hard Rock Dance Moves .. In process
Headbanger Outfit w/ Armor ... Hmmmmm not yet
Hotty Date (or 2 .. or 12) ... Uht oh I'd better hurry up!

:dance: + :hammer: = :headbang:

Fliss ... you are SUCH a nutbar! :laugh: ... but thx for doing a great update post on the event. Yes, it's absolutely CRITICAL that you get your tickets and register before the event starts. I had ppl purchase their tickets at the last minute and then didn't register right away and were upset bcuz they couldn't get into the event after it started.

JUST AS AN FYI ... event threads are created for a purpose. They give all of the details necessary, including instructions on how to register for the event at CND. It's also important to understand the rules. Links to the official event threads at the Reality Port forum are posted at this forum in order to direct you to all of the details, so plz take the time to chk it all out.

Thx!

*Edit- Blah Blah, sorry bump was unintended but here you go anywayz!

Back