"CND HEADBANGERS BALL" - New Themed Event!!

i baught a ticket and now it turns out i have to miss it, :cry: ='(

my first visit to CND ever... aborted. RL family get-together camping event. i cant be selfish and stay for the virtual one when with the REAL one happening this weekend. *sigh* :(

well, i just hope there is another one in the new future that i can go to... :girl:

on a side note: i love the Neverdie theme song... wonder where he got it and WHY cant i play the high quality? ive elcelctic tastes in music and am a conissour of music in general, but it cant stand low quality streams or tunes in general. ill put up with a little more lagg in a game just so i CAN get higher quality streams when im online gameing and listening to internet radio... wich is most of the time as for radio, but ya gota love cable (or at least I do)... most of the time there is no appreciable lagg even with both running. :D

Last edited:
MAJOR NEWS FLASH

The Discovery Channel will be attending the event to
get more footage for the documentary being
developed for airing later this year called ...

"Blood, Sweat and Code"

SO LET'S ROCK THIS ONE OUT BIG TIME

omg... im going to end up missing THAT too? this is too depressing. *sobs* :(

...and everybody up there!

*bUMp* :drink::headbang:

Hey Ms. Nea ... get to CND early enough Hon so that I can give you your ticket to the event. Can't have our "Queen of the Headbangers Ball" not be able to get into the event. :) I will also reimburse you the flight fee! :)

Cya there! :)

Won 50 PED in treasure hunt, met a bunch of really nice people, made a few new friends, had a blast. I say we do this again sometime :dunce:

LONG LIVE ND :silly2:

I did an update post at Reality Port listing the winners of the contest, as well as pics of one of several resurrections that ND did which was totally cool.

Here's the link ... scroll down to post # 27 ...

http://www.realityport.com/forum/cnd-events/1202-cnd-headbangers-ball-new-themed-event-3.html

A full pic storyline will be posted at Reality Port sometime on Sunday, not only of the event, but the "After Party" in the VIP area of the main club. I will be posting certain pics of our "Queen of the Headbangers Ball" (Nea) in this thread as well.

i just wanna say thanks to all who participated, it was definately fun event :)

and that music omg, everything from late 70's rock, to 80's trash n' glitter heavy to death n' metalcore :kos:

It was a nice event, i enjoyed altough i couldn't get in first place in the event :silly2:
If i'm not mistaking, the Discovery Channel cameraman never showed up.
When is he expected to come and film again, cause i wanna be on the documentary :laugh:

Yea was a real fun event :D
same for me BruuD tried to get that first place lol
Hopefully the next one will be just as enjoyable :)

Chaz

Back