CND - I'll never hunt here again.

I beg to differ , 2 huge HOFS past two weeks of Champions League a 40k'r and a 9k'r and thats just on sunday nights! :wise:

CND is the place for it all! ;)

Jamhot

correction i think it was 14k jam .... :)

I went up to CND once, having read 90% of his blog and a lot about him. Thought I'd go check out the place, also the fact that the mining loot was said to be better there, if you hit.
Landed with a 100 bombs, dropped 23 and was ahead by about 90PED. Ended up leaving at a 20PED deficit but hey I didn't pay attention to what I did and also my skills are seriously low, not even level 10 prospecting yet.

I will surely be going back when I have gathered some skills, I like the place. Have yet to experience the events but that will come...

And I've only seen Neverdie ingame once, tried to say hello and he didn't respond, not that I was really surprised, most celebs IRL and games tend to be jack asses.
But hey, it's their way of doing things...

I didnt respond? My Apologies, sometimes multiple chat windows distract from whats going on around me. Thanks for coming up to CND!... Next time u see me, Please say hello again... I'll see if I can hook U up with a ticket to Pinks Saturdays.

heheheheh
Mr. Neverdie, don't get me wrong, I wasn't offended in the least, nor was that post supposed to be insulting.
I just purely stated what I've experienced in my life, having been heavily into the local(South African) rock music scene as a fan. I met a whole HEAP of bands and their members. The majority of them were ass wipes same with most of the radio and tv personalities...

I totally understand why some of them would act the way they do. Same with you, I did figure you might be busy, I didn't want to come across as some groupie/fanboi so I just said good luck and went about my way :)
I still have a ton of skilling to do and lots more people to meet hehehehe.

Sorry, my wording sometimes come across complete different when I type it, from what it sounds like when I play it in my mind...

Last edited:
Back