Cnd tax 10% now !!

I will lower the tax in DOmes 6-10 for a week, to give everyone the chance to average out the over taxes.

Thanks for the explaination and compensation :)

I will lower the tax in DOmes 6-10 for a week, to give everyone the chance to average out the over taxes.

This game would be so much better if you would own it :)

Time to break your piggy bank and buy MA :yay::yay:

well a very nice ND..but its not you who should compensate..its MA ^^¨

I'm with Egrim, it's MA's sloppy interface that's to blame.

But nice one ND :) :thumbup:

+rep.

Just to confirm its a known bug thats been around for a while now...
We got it on our LG area 08 when i was changing settings to allow people to make their own events there (it simply maxes hunting and mining taxes automatically when doing any changes, any @ all regardless what it might be...

Socm8 went there mining later the same day and pretty much used the same "WTF?!?" comment in socchat, like ND says it takes 24 hours before you can change it again so its a really annoying bug, since if people just go there threads like this come out of it + the people that dont use EF ingame think all sorts of @${@$€€{ about the landowner most likely :/

Dont know if its right to call it a "bug" btw, more like kinda thoughtless programming since it happens every time, so have to assume its how MA planned it?...

Back