FYI: CND tax has gone up

Moonbiter

Elite
Society
Ex Cons
Luke Moonbiter Sinclair
Just noticed this morning, that cnd taxes are 5.5% instead of 4.9% :( I don't really mind paying more tax, but only in case if mining conditions are futher improved.. Just in 2 weeks i have already left almost 2k in taxes and still have to fight tons of mobs to mine where i want.

I did notice that too, but it seems that only some domes are affected.
"Hunters" domes are not.

I did notice that too, but it seems that only some domes are affected.
"Hunters" domes are not.

Yeah, checked all dome groups. It seems that 16-20 with dasps and cornos are same. So once again, miners are put at disadvantage..

Yeah, checked all dome groups. It seems that 16-20 with dasps and cornos are same. So once again, miners are put at disadvantage..

Hmm it's a players descission to increase the tax... there are still places where there are no mobs & no tax to mine if you feel you can't break even with it;)

That's simple:
CND is a easy spot for miners. Pretty close locations, pretty good controllable income (in the long run), not many empty spots etc.

So it's logic that Neverdie wants to increase his income if he knows, his place is a good spot for the current event.

I really don't understand why you players always complain so much. If you don't like it, leave CND and mine somewhere else.

If you say, another spot is harder to profit on, then *censored* do you complain?

Last edited:
That's simple:
CND is a easy spot for miners. Pretty close locations, pretty good controllable income (in the long run), not many empty spots etc.

So it's logic that Neverdie wants to increase his income if he knows, his place is a good spot for the current event.

I really don't understand why you players always complain so much. If you don't like it, leave CND and mine somewhere else.

If you say, another spot is harder to profit on, then *censored* do you complain?

Actually cnd atm has only one advantage. It's the ability for big turnover. Otherwise only disadvantages. In most domes difficult terrain, in ones with better minerals mobs, and overall average markup is way lower than i could get on planet (because of cald, iron, ganga everywhere). So i guess if situation changes, i'll do just that, vote with my feet.

Oh and besides, for event cnd is not a good place. "Out of ordinary" finds are comes after certain amount of claims. And since claims on cnd are fewer but bigger, chances to find "ooo" are decreased alot. In 9k drops over last weeks, not a single "ooo" up here yet.

I've noticed the tax going up as well. Not that it's a big difference, but it's a nasty suprice if you like mining CND and you think you know what to expect.

I've been there for a short time lately, but got back to the planetside. I doubt I stand any chance with looting any of the event out of ordinary finds, but it's way more likely on the planet than on CND. Plus maybe after SGA we will get somewhere with the discussion about the mobs on CND too... :dunno:

IIRC the tax already was at 5.5% for quite a long time before VU 10.0

That's simple:

And I dont understand why a post that alerts a change in the universe is dismissed as a complaint and therefore not allowed to excist ?
Its good that changes arnt allowed to just happen unnoticed and for sure its up to everyone where to mine !?

If you can afford to cycle $100 a week in taxes! Behave yourself! :D

Jamhot

NEVERDIE payed a lot of money for this

He needs returns, even if it covers the investment.

Why a country has taxes ?

-Kamarkos Danix

I dunno... it just seems odd that at a time when players in general are struggling and miners probably a little more so than others, he would choose now to put up taxes. If anything now is a time for LA owners to drop it a little to attract more players to their area and capture some market share.

Short term cash grab maybe?

It's just a matter of principle. Even my agreement with ISP has clause, where it says that i will be notified if payment goes up, and i have a right to cancel my subscription in that case. And i'm paying much less for my internet access than i'm leaving in taxes on cnd. It's just disgusting when i have to find this info from secondary sources and ontop of that that another group of service users are excluded from this "tax raise".

And as i said, i don't mind tax raise if i'm given information beforehand and some explanation of reasoning behind it.

I'm almost positive that mining was 5.5% already. Maybe I'm wrong.

I'm almost positive that mining was 5.5% already. Maybe I'm wrong.

No, it was lowered to 4.9% even before vu10, and was like that. Other cnd miners can confirm that.

No, it was lowered to 4.9% even before vu10, and was like that. Other cnd miners can confirm that.

Fair enough, my mistake. TBH, I only really go to CND to hunt dasp with teams or caperon.

That's simple:

Can you give me directions to the CND you go to as the one i go to doesnt seem to be as forgiving :)

Tax Was Reduced from 5.5% to 4.9% just before VU 10 in anticipation of all the Upgrade issues. I returned it back to 5.5% with the reintroduction of CND Live, which is a fully legal, licensed Radio Station with bandwidth and Publishing Royalty expenses monthly

Im starting to Put More EVENTS together at NEVERDIE.com and will RAMP CND up to full throttle in the next couple of months... (Still spread a little thin at the Moment but visit POPtropia.com and You will get the general idea.

Also Especialy for the CND Miners, Im working on a VIP Membership which you can utilize to get value back... Keep your Eyes on that.

Cheers.

- ND

during my mining days on CND i've noticed diffrent taxes in domes at same time ,they were 5,5% and 4,9% tax ,depends which dome ofc

but if u want 0,0% tax go calypso or drop your bombs in the control rooms :D

Also Especialy for the CND Miners, Im working on a VIP Membership which you can utilize to get value back... Keep your Eyes on that.

Cheers.

- ND

Iiiiiiinterestin ;)

Tax Was Reduced from 5.5% to 4.9% just before VU 10 in anticipation of all the Upgrade issues. I returned it back to 5.5% with the reintroduction of CND Live, which is a fully legal, licensed Radio Station with bandwidth and Publishing Royalty expenses monthly

Im starting to Put More EVENTS together at NEVERDIE.com and will RAMP CND up to full throttle in the next couple of months... (Still spread a little thin at the Moment but visit POPtropia.com and You will get the general idea.

Cheers.

- ND

Allright, thanks for feedback. Just next time please do such announcements before changes, that's basically what would help to avoid such confusion.

And looking forward to that VIP membership announcement ;)

maybe ND just need a new car....................... ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh...the VIP membership..

:rolleyes:

How about a casual-dasp-hunter membership :D :D :D

Dont feel too bad, cnd is not the only place taxes have been raised above 5%.. many of the LG LA's have been jacked up as well...... just not hunting tax. I think they all had a meeting in a room where MA's rules were posted on the wall.

Less people playing lets take MORE!!!!!

It's just a matter of principle. Even my agreement with ISP has clause, where it says that i will be notified if payment goes up, and i have a right to cancel my subscription in that case. And i'm paying much less for my internet access than i'm leaving in taxes on cnd. It's just disgusting when i have to find this info from secondary sources and ontop of that that another group of service users are excluded from this "tax raise".

And as i said, i don't mind tax raise if i'm given information beforehand and some explanation of reasoning behind it.
you do not find it from a secondary source you find it when you enter each dome

the information is there you just have to read it

He needed the money! wtf? come mine with everyone else on the planet and see how quick the tax goes up on ubers hunting dasps!

Its allways been 5.5% as far as I remember.

Which successfully prevented me from visiting :yay:
Thanks ND, keep it up.

I.

5,5% is to high for me compared to taxes of other LA's & for example TI.

Bye bye CND & gl out there for those staying up there ... sorry ND.

I dunno... it just seems odd that at a time when players in general are struggling and miners probably a little more so than others, he would choose now to put up taxes. If anything now is a time for LA owners to drop it a little to attract more players to their area and capture some market share.

Short term cash grab maybe?

Just curious. In what way are miners struggling more than hunters? I personally get a better return from mining so it cant be a general rule :scratch2:

Back