FYI: CND tax has gone up

Just curious. In what way are miners struggling more than hunters? I personally get a better return from mining so it cant be a general rule :scratch2:

Just an observation, it just seems to me that the people who are yelling "loot sux" the loudest are mostly miners. I could be wrong... in which case they should stfu.

Looking forward to seeing these new rollouts ND is on about.

I mind paying more tax and plan on avoiding land areas and CND that have over 5% tax, because I cant make ends meet in game or real as it is; so why pay more taxes when I dont have to...Selling Flat on CND...if anyone is interested

Glad ND made a reply, but why is anyone would think they are entitled to it kinda eludes me lol. Your told the information as a first thing when entering the place, and I don't see why ur owed someone to take u by the hand. Someone forgot that these are things people do out of courtesy and are NOT their duties. Demanding it imo is just plain wrong. The average person logs in, drops some bombs and logs out... Did u ever consider how many things ND is currently balancing helping develop a few new worlds? He kinda hinted at it, but ffs, seriously, all u do is drop some bombs and u can't b assed to just click a button and instead think it's someone else's place to have to type a thread to prevent ur 2 secs of clicking and paying attention? ;)

I've just been up to CND and domes 7, 17 & 20 at least have hunting and mining taxes set to 4.9%.

The average person logs in, drops some bombs and logs out...

Yes but Neverdie lives of ... 20? 30? loyal and constant miners who, as customers, deserves that type of attention.

And is Neverdie himself who built up this sort of community on CND so normally they also make noise sometime.

The average visitor to CND who drops 100 bombs and leaves is less relevant in this discussion.

Ontopic, I never checked taxes on CND, kept in mind the 5,5% I saw at launching and that was it.

My point was nothing to do with how many bombs u drop as it should NOT matter and if it does that's a terrible outlook to have. The point is all u have to do is to fking drop bombs, u can't b bothered to also click a button to c taxes? Honestly? Are you THAT busy, any of u? And if so, then wouldn't it take even longer to check on EF, and u think it would b front page news? NVM all the flaws with it, i'm frankly tired of arguing obvious points. To demand to b told ON top of the fact ur told every time is just silly and people forgot it was done as a COURTESY by people in the past to post on EF, but EF isn't even official really, it's 3rd party.

Last edited:
soso vip-membership aha aha hmmm:scratch2: i am getting a little bit itchy...

Same Oh Same Oh

That's simple:
CND is a easy spot for miners. Pretty close locations, pretty good controllable income (in the long run), not many empty spots etc.

So it's logic that Neverdie wants to increase his income if he knows, his place is a good spot for the current event.

I really don't understand why you players always complain so much. If you don't like it, leave CND and mine somewhere else.

If you say, another spot is harder to profit on, then *censored* do you complain?

WAAAAAA, if you say anything that 'hurt's' the profit margin of the Ubers, you will be 'PUT DOWN"

Guys and Gals, please remember!!

This game is like life, the rich get richer and the poor pay for it.

You risk real money to mine on CND, but you can win big, all ND is doing is taking a 'taste', the problem is that the return on CND is much lower then it use to be. I have no problems paying a 10 percent tax if the risk is worth the return, at present it IS NOT...so, no problems with ND (do think more thinking on his part should have been done, as in lowering the tax to bring more and then slowly increase it, but not my problem.)

Again, CND is a cool place to mine, but not right now...the tax is not the problem, but the return is...

Seoul,

The Soul of Asia

ND is a player within EU, he try to collect enough ped back from his investment. I saw nothing wrong about it.

If u don't like the TAX, just don't go.
I feel normal when the tax set to 4.9%- 5.5%, and I feel that I can live with it.

But if the tax jump to 10%, I will stop go there.

I mind paying more tax and plan on avoiding land areas and CND that have over 5% tax, because I cant make ends meet in game or real as it is; so why pay more taxes when I dont have to...Selling Flat on CND...if anyone is interested

Im sorry, but seriously, If you cant make ends meet IRL then you shouldn't be playing entropia att all

ND is a player within EU, he try to collect enough ped back from his investment. I saw nothing wrong about it.

If u don't like the TAX, just don't go.
I feel normal when the tax set to 4.9%- 5.5%, and I feel that I can live with it.

But if the tax jump to 10%, I will stop go there.

I agree with this, I am pretty much a full time resident at CND dropping thousands of bombs a week even though lately my globals would not agree :scratch2:. I just think there is alot of people frustated with returns every where and when they see tax increase people get mad. I cannot blame them. This is prob the worse time in EU economy ever unless you own CP(MA) the last few days. Just look at the auctions great gear 30-50% cheaper then a year ago. Enough to make any one worry about a few %.

Back